2024 academic yearRegistration for semester modules for undergraduate qualifications, honors degrees, and postgraduate diplomas is to be open from 9 January to 3 February 2024
Registration for master’s and doctoral qualifications is to be open from 9 January to 31 March 2024.
Adding modules: login to myUnisa, choose the myAdmin link, click on Student Admin, and then click on Register Additional Modules
You will need the following to register on the web
- Student number; You must be a returning student or if you are a first-time student (at Unisa), have successfully applied for admission.
- Email address; Free e-mail for life is provided by Unisa once you are registered. If you have not yet claimed your account, take some time to Claim UNISA Login.
Please note the following:
- Once your study material has been posted, you will receive a letter, email, or SMS notifying you of its arrival. The notification will provide the shipping date and a track and trace number for the package.
- Get an estimate of your study fees before you continue with your application.
- Need a laptop? You may be eligible to purchase a laptop. Please indicate your interest here.
|Undergraduate Registration <<GO>>
(All undergraduate qualifications including the BTech degree and National Diplomas)
|Postgraduate Registration: Honours and Diplomas <<GO>>|
|Postgraduate Registration: Master’s and Doctoral << GO>>|
|Credit card payment <<GO>> OR the payment walkthrough <<GO>>
(A note about the security of online payment to Unisa.)
What is the status of my application for registration? Use the Registration Status tool (for web applications for registration only) to determine the status of your application. For module additions requested after initial registration, log in to myUnisa > My Admin and view Edit Registration.
OTHER RELATED LINKS