VUT Application Form
VUT Application Form
If you’re interested in attending VUT, you can do so by completing the VUT application form. The VUT application form can be downloaded from the university’s website or obtained from the VUT campus. The application form should be completed in full and submitted along with all necessary supporting materials, including the application cost.
Once you have completed the form and gathered the supporting documents, you can submit your application by mail, in person, or online. Make sure to check the application deadline for your chosen program.
APPLICATIONS FOR ACADEMIC ADMISSIONS TO STUDIES(NEW NATIONAL STUDENTS)
Please note: To avoid disappointment, prospective students are urged to apply as early as possible–
be before the closing date.
• Make sure that VUT offers the course you are interested in (see Overleaf) and that you adhere to the
• Initial selection will be based on final Grade 11 or any Grade 12 results (final, mid-year, and/or 3rd
HOW TO APPLY:
- Complete the application form in full and answer all questions.
- Write in plain block letters in the squares and use a black pen.
- Mark only the appropriate answer with an X in the squares where options are given.
THE FOLLOWING MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH YOUR FORM:
a. Certified copy of South African identity document.
b. Certified copy of final Grade 11 or any Grade 12 results.
c. Application Fee of R100 (non-refundable). Application forms without proof of payment will not be accepted. NB: In case of applications submitted by mail,
payments will only be accepted by bank deposit (ABSA Bank – account no.: 530 861 945; branch
code 632005; reference: your identity number), postal order, or bank-guaranteed cheque made out
to the Vaal University of Technology. No Cash Should accompany your application form.
• Send the completed form with the above-mentioned to the campus of your choice.
Application Form for International Students
VUT Supplier Application form
APPLICATIONS FOR ACADEMIC ADMISSIONS and so on and so forth.
APPLICATION STATUS – SELF-CHECK:
Go to the VUT website: www.vut.ac.za and click on the “study at VUT” tab. Select the self-check box and follow the easy