University of Venda Online Application
University of Venda Online Application
A simplified application process is provided through the University of Venda’s (Univen) online application system. This post will outline the benefits of using the Univen online application and give you a step-by-step guide to help the process run more smoothly. On September 27, 2023, applications will expire. Those who are interested in applying are asked to do so before the deadline.
APPLICANTS ARE HEREBY ADVISED THAT THE 2024 APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE ONLINE
The following information is crucial for the successful completion of an online application process
- On the online application wizard, only South African undergraduate applicants are allowed.
- You must have a South African identity number, a mobile phone number, an email address, and a credit or debit card with a CVV number to apply online and pay the R100 application fee.
- You can save a stage of the online application process and come back to it later to continue.
- The applicant must come up with a pin that is 5 digits long.
- Scan and upload a copy of your ID or passport, your grade 11 report, your grade 12 results statement, or a copy of your matriculation certificate.
- Complete your application by pressing the ‘submit ‘button
- You will then get a student number
- Application Closing Date: 27 September 2023
Univen Admission Requirements
The National Senior Certificate (NSC), as recognized by the Council for General and Further Education and Training (Umalusi), is the prerequisite for entrance, and it must have an accomplishment rating of 4 (sufficient achievement, 50–59%) or better in four courses selected from the list of NSC subjects worth 20 credits. Additionally, candidates need to have a minimum point total of 26. If grade 12 has been attained, a certificate with a bachelor’s or matric exemption is required.
A National Senior Certificate (NSC), as validated by Umalusi, with an achievement level of 3 (moderate achievement, 40–49%) or better in four recognized NSC 20-credit topics is the prerequisite for admission.
The National Senior Certificate (NSC), as certified by Umalusi, is the prerequisite for admission.
Applicants must possess the necessary combinations of recognized National Senior Certificate subjects as well as a specific degree of proficiency in each of these courses in order to be considered for admission to a given program.
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants i.e., Undergraduates, Postgraduates, South African and International applicants are to apply online
INSTRUCTION ON THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
- All applicants must submit their applications online at www.univen.ac.za.
- You must have a South African Ident number, Passport Number for Internationals, a ten-digit cell phone number, and an email address in order to apply online.
- You can save a stage of the online application process and come back to finish it later.
- The applicant will have to make a 5-digit pin.
- To submit your application, click the “Submit” button.
- You will then be given a student number, which you must safeguard in case the University needs it in the future.
- Fill out your application and upload the necessary files.
- You can log into the My Access page to see or check your application details after successfully submitting and finishing your online application.
APPLICANTS WHO EXPERIENCE CHALLENGES WITH ONLINE APPLICATION
The following procedures have been taken to ensure that applicants (undergraduate/postgraduate/international applicants) who encounter difficulties when applying online can apply and have their applications processed.
Applicants can download applications from the Web, complete and personally submit hard copies of application forms to the University of Venda; New Student Administration Building; Cubicles Number – 1 or 2, or 3. • We will accept hard copies of application forms sent through the post.
The forms can be sent to the following address: ▪ University of Venda, New Student Administration Building, Student Admissions, Private Bag X 5050, Thohoyandou, 0950.
Application inquiries can be sent to any of the following officials: • Mulidzi Fhatuwani – 015 962 8959 email@example.com • Muthevhuli Alvinah – 015 962 8953 • Nengwekhulu Mishumo – 015 962 8954 firstname.lastname@example.org