University of Venda Application 2024
University of Venda Application 2024: Univen Online Application 2024 Closing Date
The University of Venda was founded in 1982 in Thohoyandou, in the beautiful Vhembe area of South Africa’s Limpopo Province. The university has seen a lot of expansion and change over the years. Staff members were recruited from a variety of backgrounds in South Africa in the beginning, but by 1994, they were increasingly coming from other African countries and outside.
The objective is for a university that is at the forefront of engaged scholarship. The objective of the University of Venda is to develop graduates who are both locally and globally competitive.
For a full list of tips to remember before you apply, read here. Applicants must check individual further requirements for each course and each tertiary institution. Please also be aware of NBTs and check with your university if you need NBT results to apply. For more information on NBT click here.
Read Also: Unisa Prospectus 2024
The University of Venda offers Programmes in the following Faculties.
Admission Requirements for the University of Venda
Don’t forget to include the following documents in your application:
- Your identification card or passport.
- Your Grade 11 final results are stamped by the school.
- If you are a current student at another institution of higher learning, only your academic record will be considered.
- Academic performance and a certificate of good behavior (if you have already studied at a tertiary institution).
- Copy of study/residence permit/medical insurance/SAQA Certificate of Evaluation (if you are an international applicant).
- Proof of payment (R100 application fee) to ABSA account number 1000 000 589, referencing your ID number or student number.
The following is general information about the prerequisites for applying to the university, please click this link.
How to Apply to the University of Venda
APPLICANTS ARE HEREBY ADVISED THAT THE 2022 APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE ONLINE
The following information is critical for completing an online application procedure successfully.
- Only undergraduate students from South Africa are eligible to apply via the online application procedure.
- To apply online, you must have a South African Ident number, a cell phone number, an email address, and a credit or debit card with a CV number in order to pay the R100 application cost.
- You can save and continue the application procedure at any time during the online application process.
- The applicant will be requested to generate a five-digit pin.
- Scan and upload a copy of your driver’s license or passport, a copy of your Grade 11 report or statement of grade 12 results, or a copy of your Matric Certificate.
- After that, you’ll be assigned a student number.
FYI: South African learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport numbers.
Other Important links to find more information
- University of Venda Important Application Dates
- How to Apply to the University of Venda
- University of Venda Admission Requirements
- University of Venda Residences | Accommodation
- University of Venda Transportation
- University of Venda Prospectus
- University of Venda Courses
- University of Venda Application Forms
- University of Venda Other Important Information
Univen Online Application 2024 Closing Date
University of Venda Contact Information
Physical Address: University Road, Thohoyandou, Limpopo, 0950
Postal Address: Private Bag X5050, Thohoyandou, Limpopo, 0950
Tel: +27 15 962 8000
Visit the University of Venda’s Official Website.
Other Related Post