University of Venda Application Form
University of Venda Application Form
Applying to university is an important step in achieving your academic and professional goals. If you are considering studying at the University of Venda (UNIVEN), this guide will guide you through the steps to complete the application form. Whether you are a high school student or a prospective transfer student, it is important to understand the UNIVEN application form to ensure a smooth and successful application. University of Venda Application Form
How to Apply
Are you prepared to apply to the University of Venda and enroll at one of the top institutions? In this part, choose the relevant online application, and find out how to submit an application by following the instructions. Additionally, you’ll discover directions on how to send academic transcripts and any other necessary papers, as well as details on how to check the progress of your application once you’ve submitted it.
The University of Venda 2024 APPLICATION PROCESS
All applicants i.e., Undergraduates, Postgraduates, South African and International applicants are to apply online
INSTRUCTION ON THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
- All applicants are to apply online at www.univen.ac.za website.
- To apply online, you should be having a South African Identify number; a Passport Number for Internationals, Ten digits Cell phone number, and an email address
- During the online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to complete the application.
- The applicant will be required to create a 5-digit pin
- Complete your application by pressing the “Submit button”
- You will then get a student number (NB: you must keep your student number safe for future enquires with the University)
- Complete your application and upload the required documents.
- After successful submission and completion of your online application, you can log into the My Access page to access/view your application details. University of Venda Application Form
STEPS FOR UPLOADING DOCUMENTS:
Documents must be scanned in PDF format. 3.2. Documents to be uploaded if available
- A copy of the I.D./Passport document
- Matric certificate/Statement of Results/Grade 11/12 report
- Transcript of academic record and certificate of conduct
- Degree(s)/Diploma certificates
- SAQA Evaluation Certificate (If you are an international applicant)
- Going to My Access Portal 3.4.
- Login as a Student using your student Number and Pin Go to Student Enquiry, then 3.5.
- Go to Certificate Seen
- Choose the type of document you want to upload and
- Click on Load/View Document and upload the document.
Download the 2024 Univen Application Form (Pdf)
Download the 2024 Univen Re-Admission Application Form (Pdf)
APPLICANTS ARE HEREBY ADVISED THAT THE 2024 APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE ONLINE
The following information is important for the successful completion of an online application process
- On the online application wizard, only South African undergraduate applicants are allowed.
- You must have a South African identity number, a mobile phone number, an email address, and a credit or debit card with a CVV number to apply online and pay the R100 application fee.
- You can save a stage of the online application process and come back to it later to continue.
- The applicant must come up with a pin that is 5 digits long.
- Scan and upload a copy of your ID or passport, your grade 11 report, your grade 12 results statement, or a copy of your matriculation certificate.
- By clicking the “submit” button, you may submit your application.
- You will then get a student number
- Application Closing Date: 27 September 2023
The first step in beginning your academic adventure at this esteemed university is completing the University of Venda application form. You’ll be well-equipped to manage the application procedure with ease if you follow this thorough advice. Don’t forget to collect all necessary paperwork, give truthful answers, and adhere to UNIVEN’s deadlines.
Switch Board: +27 15 962 8000
Emergency Numbers Security Control Room 015 962 8603 / 8193 / 8120