University of Stellenbosch Online Application
University of Stellenbosch Online Application
Online applications for undergraduate programs at Stellenbosch University (SUN) will be accepted from 4 April 2023 to 31 July 2023. As a result, Stellenbosch University is urging candidates who wish to enroll in undergraduate programs for the 2024 academic year to submit an online application through the www.sun.ac.za online application portal prior to the closing date or deadline. Please take note that SUN will not accept applications submitted after the deadline for 2024, so apply early to prevent rejection by the administration of the admission at Stellenbosch University.
Required Documents for Stellenbosch University Online Application 2024-2025
Applicants who wish to study at Stellenbosch University must provide the following supporting documents during the online application process:
- Certified copy of your National ID
- Your Final school-leaving results
- Certified copy of your valid passport
- Proof of valid South African medical cover
- A Proof of registration if applicable
- A Full academic transcript for each academic year completed, including grades
- South African students must have Final Grade 11 assessment results as per the Department of Education guidelines.
- International students should provide Grade 11 results (pre-final) and final-year school subjects with levels.
- South African students should have a National Senior Certificate (NSC) or IEB/Statement of Symbols of final school results.
- International applicants must provide Final school results from the International Curriculum (Cambridge International, International Baccalaureate, etc.), including School of Tomorrow.
- A student with a disability who needs additional support must provide a completed student support form
- South African students from a quintile 5 school should provide proof of payment for the R100 application fee, only if they pay offline
- Non-South African students should have proof of permanent residency, refugee or asylum-seeking status
- If you are applying for the BA (Visual Arts) Programme, provide a completed portfolio
Stellenbosch University Online Application Fee 2024
All applicants must pay a non-refundable online application fee of R100 during the application process. Online payment is the easiest and fastest way to pay your application fee. When you make an offline payment, you can submit your application and log in to your Applicant Portal to submit your proof of payment as soon as you have made the payment.
Stellenbosch University (SUN) Application Dates for 2024
All applicants must take note of the following Stellenbosch University application key dates and deadlines for 2024-2025 in order to submit an online application on time.
- Applications for the 2024 intake will open on 1 April 2023 for undergraduate programs.
- Applications open for financial assistance at Stellenbosch University is 15 June 2023
- The closing date for undergraduate programs and residence applications is 31 July 2024
- Applications close for Stellenbosch University financial assistance on 30 November 2023
- Applications close for Diplomas in Public Accountability (School of Public Leadership ) on 26 January 2024
How to Apply at Stellenbosch University (SUN) Online Application 2024-2025
All prospective students who want to study at Stellenbosch University (SUN) for 2024 must apply online for admission on the official website. To Apply online at SUN 2024, follow the steps below
- Go to Stellenbosch University website: www.sun.ac.za/english/maties-2024
- Access the SUN Student portal: https://student.sun.ac.za
- Log into the applications page via the “Applicant” icon
- Choose the “Create a profile” link if you are a new applicant
- Then, select “New Application” and enter all the required details
- Click on the “Create” button after filling out the form with your details
- Once you have completed the “Create Your Profile” page and have clicked on the “Create button”, a successful message will appear.
- Then select the link to continue with your online application
- Enter the same email address and password details you provided on your Create Profile page
- Click on Programme Selection and then Add to select the program you would like to apply for on the application portal page
- Select the Faculty, Programme Type and Programme, and Year of studies and click on the Save button
- Click Personal Information and complete the outstanding details. Click Save and continue
- Then, click “Payment and agreement”. Select “I accept the Application Terms and Conditions” and click Submit Application for review
Stellenbosch University Online Application Status 2024-2025
To check the status of your application at Stellenbosch University for the 2024-2025 Academic year, follow the step-by-step below
- Go to the Stellenbosch University Application status portal for 2024
- Enter your username (e-mail address)
- Type in the password you created for your profile
- Log in to the Applicant Portal
- Then, click on “Check Stellenbosch University Application Status” 2024.
For more details, click HERE
OTHER RELATED SEARCHES