University of South Africa Online Registration 2024/2025
University of South Africa Online Registration 2024/2025: Unisa 2024 Application Dates
Register To Study Through Unisa 2024
- Applicants (new applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification) may only register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online. Unisa reserves the right to not process and/or cancel your registration if it is found that you were incorrectly admitted to a qualification.
- Re-registering students must register for the 2024 academic year during the relevant registration period.
Registration for 2024
- Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, diplomas & degrees, advanced certificates, advanced diplomas, BTech & postgraduate certificates) Closed:
- Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas with semester modules: Closed
- Master’s & doctoral degrees: Closed (with some exceptions)
- (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, PGCE, BTech & degrees, including the Postgraduate Certificate in Education [PGCE].)
Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: online only
(excluding the Postgraduate Certificate in Education [PGCE].)
- Second-semester registration for new and returning students (only for those honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas with semester modules)
- Second-semester registration for students awaiting results (only for those honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas with semester modules)
Final date for initial minimum payment so that your registration can be finalized:
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post