University of Johannesburg Prospectus 2022/2023
University of Johannesburg Prospectus 2022/2023 Download UJ Prospectus 2022
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) is a South African public university located in Johannesburg.
The University of Johannesburg was founded on January 1, 2005, as a result of a merger of the Rand Afrikaans University (RAU), the Technikon Witwatersrand (TWR), and Vista University’s Soweto and East Rand campuses. Prior to the merger, the former Vista University’s Daveyton and Soweto campuses were absorbed into RAU. Because of the merger of Rand Afrikaans University (RAU), alumni commonly refer to the university as RAU.
APPLICANTS ARE TO TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Submit a completed application form with supporting documents together with a non-refundable application fee of R200.00
- Online applications are free
- Supporting documents maybe uploaded on the application platform or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Final School leaving results when applying with international credentials or currently in Grade 12 (Final Grade 11 results)
- Valid Passport or Identity Document or Birth Certificate
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any Language other than English)
- Provide proof of the English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of learning and teaching (the University prefers the applicant to take the IELTS at an overall score of 6 and TOEFL at an average score of 80–104 for Undergraduate programmes) alternatively, you may elect to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP). Should you choose to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP), Mr Malibongwe Masango will be the contact person for UJELP. Mr Masango is contactable on +27 (0) 11 559 4265 or email@example.com
- In case were both first and second choices were unsuccessful, International Admissions office will offer an international applicant an alternative choice option when meeting the requirements
- Should you require on campus accommodation, please submit a completed residence application form at the same time you apply to study at UJ
University of Johannesburg Prospectus 2022/2023 is available for download in PDF format. Click on the link to download a copy.
Download UJ Prospectus 2022/2023
- Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online. All Communication with regard to your application will be sent via email/sms. Should you not have a valid email address you can create an email account using Gmail, Yahoo Mail or any other email provider you may prefer.
- Online application related enquiries may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact the UJ Call Center on 011 559 4555.