The University of Johannesburg (UJ) Prospectus 2024-2025 PDF Download
University of Johannesburg Prospectus 2024-2025: UJ Prospectus 2024 PDF Download>>>UJ Undergraduate and Postgraduate Prospectus 2024 pdf download
The University of Johannesburg UJ Prospectus 2024-2025 is a downloadable PDF document that contains the university’s general admission information such as the courses and requirements, admission requirements for all qualifications, application fees, and student funding, the application process, and many other information about the institution.
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) Prospectus consists of the undergraduate and postgraduate in pdf format. The UJ Undergraduate Prospectus 2024 PDF is made up of all undergraduate information that will assist an applicant to apply and study at the university whiles the UJ Postgraduate Prospectus 2024 PDF consists of all postgraduate information.
Date to apply for the University of Johannesburg (UJ):
Students can apply for admission to study at UJ for 2024 undergraduate and postgraduate programmes from April 1, 2023 to October 31, 2023.
The University of Johannesburg Prospectus 2024-2025 is available for download in PDF format. Click on the link to download a copy.
Download the University of Johannesburg (UJ) Prospectus for the 2024/2025 Academic Year
Read Also: UJ Admission Requirements 2024/2025
APPLICANTS ARE TO TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Submit a completed application form with supporting documents together with a non-refundable application fee of R200.00
- Online applications are free
- Supporting documents may be uploaded on the application platform or emailed to email@example.com
- Final School leaving results when applying with international credentials or currently in Grade 12 (Final Grade 11 results)
- Valid Passport Identity Document or Birth Certificate
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any language other than English)
- Provide proof of English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of learning and teaching (the University prefers the applicant to take the IELTS at an overall score of 6 and TOEFL at an average score of 80–104 for Undergraduate programmes) alternatively, you may elect to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP). Should you choose to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP), Mr. Malibongwe Masango will be the contact person for UJELP. Mr Masango is contactable on +27 (0) 11 559 4265 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- In a case where both first and second choices were unsuccessful, the International Admissions Office will offer an international applicant an alternative choice option when meeting the requirements
- Should you require on-campus accommodation, please submit a completed residence application form at the same time you apply to study at UJ. UJ Prospectus 2024 PDF Download
- Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online. All Communication with regard to your application will be sent via email/SMS. Should you not have a valid email address you can create an email account using Gmail, Yahoo Mail, or any other email provider you may prefer.
- Online application-related enquiries may be sent via email to email@example.com or you may contact the UJ Call Center on 011 559 4555.
The University of Johannesburg Contact Information
- Tel: +27 11 559 4555
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the University of Johannesburg (UJ)’s Official Website. for more details on prospectus 2024 pdf
OTHER USEFUL POST