University of Johannesburg Application 2023/2024
University of Johannesburg Application 2023/2024: uj.ac.za Application 2023 dates
Applications commence on April 1st of the year preceding the proposed study year and close at 12:00 noon on October 31st, 2023. You can apply online by visiting the following website: APPLY HERE; if you have any difficulty submitting your application online, please write an email to email@example.com.
Please note that all applicants are strongly cautioned not to send cash over the mail or leave documents or cash with anybody who is not authorized.
ALL INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS ARE TO TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Submit a completed application form with supporting documents together with a non-refundable application fee of R200.00
- Online applications are free
- Supporting documents may be uploaded on the application platform or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Final School leaving results when applying with international credentials or currently in Grade 12 (Final Grade 11 results)
- Valid Passport Identity Document or Birth Certificate
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any language other than English)
- Provide proof of the English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of learning and teaching (the University prefers the applicant to take the IELTS at an overall score of 6 and TOEFL at an average score of 80–104 for Undergraduate programmes) alternatively, you may elect to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP). Should you choose to write the University of Johannesburg English Language Programme Test (UJELP), Mr. Malibongwe Masango will be the contact person for UJELP. Mr Masango is contactable on +27 (0) 11 559 4265 or email@example.com
- In the case where both first and second choices were unsuccessful, the International Admissions Office will offer an international applicant an alternative choice option when meeting the requirements
- Should you require on-campus accommodation, please submit a completed residence application form at the same time you apply to study at UJ
Read Also: Online Applications UJ 2023/2024
Apply At UJ University of Johannesburg
To Apply At UJ, Things to note before using the online application for the University of Johannesburg:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one?
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- Once you complete an online application you may not send a hardcopy application.
- Make sure you complete the application in full (so that there’s no delay from UJ).
- Getting a UJ student number does not mean you have been accepted.
- If you have any queries during the online application process, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Call Center on 011 559 4555.
Apply Online At UJ 2023
How to complete And Apply online at UJ:
UJ has a number of different application forms for various types of applicants. Once you have selected the online application which is applicable to what you want to study at UJ, you can follow the link below and complete the application. uj.ac.za Application 2023 dates
- University of Johannesburg (UJ) Important Application Dates 2023/2024
- How to Apply to the University of Johannesburg 2023/2024
- University of Johannesburg (UJ) Admission Requirements 2023/2024
- University of Johannesburg (UJ) Transportation Information
- University of Johannesburg (UJ) Residences/Accommodation
- University of Johannesburg Other Important Information
- University of Johannesburg Prospectus 2023/2024
- UJ Online Registration 2023/2024
- Download UJ Application forms 2023
University of Johannesburg Contact Information
Tel: +27 11 559 4555
Visit the University of Johannesburg (UJ)’s Official Website.
OTHER USEFUL POST