University of Fort Hare Admission Status 2023/2024
University of Fort Hare Admission Status 2023/2024: UFH Application Forms PDF
The University of Fort Hare is a public university in Alice, Eastern Cape, South Africa. It was a major institution of higher education for Black Africans from 1916 to 1959, when it offered Western-style academic education to students from all over sub-Saharan Africa and formed a Black African elite. UFH Application Forms PDF
The University of Fort Hare is a lively, equitable, and long-term African university dedicated to teaching and research excellence in the service of its students, scholars, and community.
Admission Status: University of Fort Hare Admission Status 2023/2024
Study at UFH:
It is a good idea to have a career objective in mind, and check the admission requirements of the various qualifications offered at the University of Fort Hare. View the 2023 Study Guide.
- 2023 Undergraduate and Honours applications have closed on Friday, 19 October 2023.
- NO Late Applications for Undergraduate and Honours.
- ONLY 2023 Masters and Doctoral applications have a Late Application fee of R250.00 until 31st December 2023.
- Postgraduate Application Form (Click here to download the form)
- Submit your application form and all the necessary documentation including the application fee before the closing date.
- An SMS will be sent to you informing you of the status of your application
thereafter a letter of confirmation.
- Current matriculants who qualify based on their Grade 12 mid-term performance, are provisionally admitted pending the submission of their final matric results and subject to availability of space.
- Successful applicants will receive an admission letter, together with a registration guide, which reflects the registration dates and orientation programme. It is important to note that all applicants who wrote the National Senior Certificate (NSC) are required to write the National Benchmark Test (NBT) before they are allowed to register for their 1st year at University.
Read more about this compulsory test on www.nbt.ac.za. In which school-leaving category do you fall?
- National Senior Certificate (NSC)? The NSC is the new school-leaving qualification since 2009.
- Pre-2008 matriculation certificate? This is the old school-leaving qualification before 2009.
Campuses Contact Address:
- Address: Ring Road, Alice, 5700
- Phone: 040 602 2011
- Address: Independence Avenue, Bhisho, King Williams Town
- Phone: 040 608 3407
- Address: 50 Church Street
- Phone: 043 704 7000
University of Fort Hare Contact Details
Call: +27 (0)43 704 7139
Please visit the University of Fort Hare (UFH)’s Official Website.
OTHER RELATED POST