University Of Cape Town Business School Short Courses
Business and Management
- UCT Business Writing and Legal Documents
- UCT Advanced Project Management
- UCT Applied Economics for Smart Decision Making
- UCT Business Risk Management
- UCT Business Systems Analysis
- UCT IT Management
- UCT NPO Management
- UCT Office Computing
- UCT Operations Management
- UCT Professional Communication and Office Management
- UCT Project Management Foundations
- UCT Supply Chain Management
- UCT Social Enterprise Development
- UCT Accounting
- UCT Basics of Financial Management
- UCT Bookkeeping
- UCT Payroll & Tax Administration
- UCT Advertising
- UCT Content Marketing
- UCT Copywriting for Online Marketing
- UCT Internet Marketing
- UCT Marketing
- UCT Mobile Marketing
- UCT Public Relations
- UCT Sales Management
- UCT Social Media
Talent Management (HR)
- UCT Foundations of Executive Coaching
- UCT Human Resource Management
- UCT Training and Development Management
Hospitality and Events
- UCT Events Management
Systems and Technology
- UCT Web Development
- ES Fundamentals Announcement Feb 2018
- TERP10 SAP Certification
Microdata Management and Usage in Africa
DataFirst and SALDRU will be jointly running a number of short training courses. Please note that as from 2016 all our short courses (except the Introduction to Stata course) will run over two weeks.
- Econometrics short course | 2016 dates to be confirmed.
- Understanding Panel Survey Data | 2016 dates to be confirmed.
- Introduction to Stata | 2016 dates to be confirmed.
- Understanding Complex Social Survey Data | 2016 dates to be confirmed.
- Measuring Economic Welfare | 2016 dates to be confirmed.