Univen Online Application
Univen Online Application
The University of Venda (Univen) offers an online application system that simplifies the application procedure. In this article, we will go over the advantage of the Univen online application and provide you with a step-by-step tutorial to make the process go more smoothly. Application Closes on 27 September 2023. Prospective applicants are urged to apply before the closing date.
How to Apply
Are you prepared to apply to the University of Venda and enroll at one of the top institutions? In this part, choose the relevant online application, and find out how to submit an application by following the instructions. Additionally, you’ll discover directions on how to send academic transcripts and any other necessary papers, as well as details on how to check the progress of your application once you’ve submitted it.
APPLICANTS ARE HEREBY ADVISED THAT THE 202 APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE ONLINE
The following information is crucial for the successful completion of an online application process
- On the online application wizard, only South African undergraduate applicants are allowed.
- You must have a South African identity number, a mobile phone number, an email address, and a credit or debit card with a CVV number to apply online and pay the R100 application fee.
- You can save a stage of the online application process and come back to it later to continue.
- The applicant must come up with a pin that is 5 digits long.
- Scan and upload a copy of your ID or passport, your grade 11 report, your grade 12 results statement, or a copy of your matriculation certificate.
- Complete your application by pressing the ‘submit ‘button
- You will then get a student number
- Application Closing Date: 27 September 2023
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants i.e., Undergraduates, Postgraduates, South African and International applicants are to apply online
INSTRUCTION ON THE ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
- All applicants must submit their applications online at www.univen.ac.za.
- You must have a South African Ident number, Passport Number for Internationals, a ten-digit cell phone number, and an email address in order to apply online.
- You can save a stage of the online application process and come back to finish it later.
- The applicant will have to make a 5-digit pin.
- To submit your application, click the “Submit” button.
- You will then be given a student number, which you must safeguard in case the University needs it in the future.
- Fill out your application and upload the necessary files.
- You can log into the My Access page to see or check your application details after successfully submitting and finishing your online application.
APPLICANTS WHO EXPERIENCE CHALLENGES WITH ONLINE APPLICATION
The following procedures have been taken to ensure that applicants (undergraduate/postgraduate/international applicants) who encounter difficulties when applying online can apply and have their applications processed.
Applicants can download applications from the Web, complete and personally submit hard copies of application forms to the University of Venda; New Student Administration Building; Cubicles Number – 1 or 2, or 3. • We will accept hard copies of application forms sent through the post.
The forms can be sent to the following address: ▪ University of Venda, New Student Administration Building, Student Admissions, Private Bag X 5050, Thohoyandou, 0950.
Application inquiries can be sent to any of the following officials: • Mulidzi Fhatuwani – 015 962 8959 firstname.lastname@example.org • Muthevhuli Alvinah – 015 962 8953 • Nengwekhulu Mishumo – 015 962 8954 email@example.com