Unisa Web Registration 2024/2025
Unisa Web Registration 2024/2025: Application Forms
You will need the following to register on the web >>>>>
- Student number; You must be a returning student or if you are a first-time student (at Unisa), have successfully applied for admission.
- Email address; Free email for life is provided by Unisa. For more information go to the myLife website.
Please note the following:
Read Also: MyUnisa Online Registration 2024/2025
To register select << GO >>
|>||Undergraduate Registration <<GO>>
(All undergraduate qualifications including the BTech degree and National Diplomas)
|>||Postgraduate Registration: Honours and Diplomas <<GO>>|
|>||Postgraduate Registration: Master’s and Doctoral << GO>>|
|>||Credit card payment <<GO>> OR the payment walk trough <<GO>>
(A note about the security of online payment to Unisa.)
What is the status of my application for registration? Use the Registration Status tool (for web applications for registration only) to determine the status of your application. For module additions requested after initial registration, log in to myUnisa > My Admin and view Edit Registration. Application Forms
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes
- First-time Unisa applicants.
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization.
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register.
- Students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations, are available on the following platforms:
All application, registration, and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobile formats.
- Unisa website: (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website: myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post