Unisa Registration for 2021/2022 Academic year
Unisa Registration 2021/2022
How to Register to Study through Unisa for 2021-2022 academic year
The University of South Africa (UNISA) registration has been categorized into two. They are namely; the online registration and the paper base registration. If you want to register with Unisa for 2021-2022 academic year via the paper base form, you can download an online registration form in pdf format on Unisa website, www.unisa.ac.za.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic, all registrations will be done online. Unisa online registration is quick, simple and accurate. Before proceeding to the online registration, please make sure to check for Unisa registration opening and closing dates for the 2021-2022 academic year as well as registration fee. Unisa Registration 2021/2022
If you wish to register online via the internet, follow the step by step procedure outlined below:
- Visit Unisa registration website: https://registration.unisa.ac.za
- Click “Go” to choose your qualification level
- Please, enter your required students number in the box provided and the details. Be reminded, if you do not have students number you will not be able to continue therefore, you will then have to apply online for admission during the next application period. During this process, your student number will be generated and sent to you via SMS or e-mail.
- Next, you have to check your personal information details on the screen you see. Make sure to change any contact details that are not correct because it is very necessary to queue in correct information (e-mail address and cellphone number). If all these are not correct, your registration process and your study materials will delay. Unisa Registration 2021/2022
- From the drop-down list, click on the modules in which you want to register and make sure you qualify for the requirements for your chosen modules. You have to
- meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for your chosen module
- enter the accurate module code
- choose the correct semester, i.e. first 1st semester and second 2nd semester
- You are not to go beyond the given number of modules per semester or year otherwise, this can delay your registration process. The University of South Africa (Unisa) has the right to decline modules base on the number of credits that is allowed per a semester and in agreement with the registration fees you have paid.
- You have to Calculate your Study fees. According to Unisa, you are to calculate your fees. To do so, you are to use the fee quatation link on Unisa website; https://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote to generate a quote for the cost of your modules selected. You are to take note of the minimum fee that should be paid before Unisa will process your registration. You can pay online with your credit card using this link https://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment or pay at First National Bank if you do not have credit card.
- Finally, submit your registration online for 2021
PLEASE FOR YOUR NOTICE: The University of South Africa (Unisa) will only accept online registrations. If you want to add more modules, you have to login to myUnisa and choose the myAdmin link, then you click on Student Admin and you click on the “Register Additional Modules” on the screen. Unisa Registration 2021/2022
- Check Unisa application dates for 2021-2022
- How to Check your Unisa Application Status
- How to Access Unisa Application Tool
- Unisa Registration 2021/2022