UNISA Qualifications 2023
UNISA Qualifications 2023: Unisa Change of Qualification 2023
The application model at Unisa is open and continuous, which means that applications are accepted all year.
Think carefully when choosing your qualification at Unisa
Consider your personal qualities and your career path. Ask yourself: How will the qualification I choose help me where I want to go? Am I ready for distance education at a practical level?
General admission requirements for undergraduate qualifications
Your admission to Unisa is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification. If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
Read Also: Second Semester Registration Unisa 2023-2024
Unisa general admission requirements
- Your admission to Unisa is dependent on you meeting the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification.
- If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider alternative qualifications or possibly, if you qualify, an extended programme, enabling you to register for limited modules in your first year.
- Students who completed Grade 12 at the ACE (Accelerated Christian Education) School of Tomorrow may no longer be accepted at Unisa.
- Some Unisa qualifications have limited spaces available. Meeting the general and/or specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for the 2023 academic year.
Other Qualifications at Unisa
Admission and re-admission rules (academic progression rules)
The admission requirements to Unisa and the number of modules a student must pass per semester have changed. It’s important to take note of this information to ensure that you are able to progress with your studies and graduate within the stipulated qualification time frame. Unisa Change of Qualification 2023
Identifying other study options if you don’t meet the admission requirements for your qualification of choice
What should you do if you do not meet the admission requirements for any undergraduate qualification at Unisa? You need to explore options to help you meet the admission requirements for your chosen qualification or you could reconsider your career goals and how you will plan your career. Read more…
Recognition of prior learning
When applying to Unisa, remember that Unisa will consider your previous learning. This includes both formal education at a tertiary institution (eg formal certificate, diploma, and degree qualifications) and informal learning (eg knowledge or skills acquired during practical work experience, including community work in a relevant field). For further information visit the RPL website.
Read Also: Unisa Application Dates 2023-2024
Unisa Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa Tvet College’s Official Website.
Other Related Post