Unisa Postgraduate Bursary Application Form 2024/2025
Unisa Postgraduate Bursary Application Form 2024/2025: Unisa Bursary Online Forms
By registering, the University Of South Africa (UNISA), also known as Unisa, is the largest university system in South Africa. One-third of all university students in South Africa attend it.
UNISA has around 400,000 students, including international students from 130 countries, making it one of the world’s mega universities and the only one of its kind in Africa, thanks to its multiple colleges and affiliates.
UNISA is a full-fledged university that provides professional and academic programmes, many of which have acquired international accreditation, as well as a global footprint that gives its students recognition and employability in a variety of nations.
Bursaries: honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas Application date:
Conditions of the bursary
- The bursary is only awarded to South African citizens registered for an honours qualification in any discipline at Unisa.
- The bursary covers tuition fees only.
- Awards will only be made if there is sufficient funding. The number of modules funded may be limited.
- A selection committee will convene to consider applications and to decide the amounts awarded to successful applications. The decision of the selection committee is final.
- Applications for the second year of study will only be considered if the applicant passed the modules that were funded in the previous year of study.
- The bursary will not cover modules that previously failed.
- Preference will be given to students who completed their undergraduate qualifications at Unisa.
Read Also: University of South Africa Application 2024
Documents to be uploaded as part of the application process
As part of the application process, you will be required to submit a copy of your ID document and your academic record. Unisa Bursary Online Forms
Unisa Postgraduate Bursary Application
Before applying, applicants must meet the following minimum entry criteria (please note that if you do not meet all of the requirements, your application will be rejected):
- You must be a citizen of South Africa.
- By the 31st of January 2024, you must have completed an undergraduate degree.
- For your entire undergraduate degree, you must have a minimum overall average of 60 per cent.
- By February 11th, 2024, you must be temporarily registered to study at Unisa.
- You must plan to enrol at Unisa in 2024 to pursue a Postgraduate Diploma or Honours degree.
- You must not have any postgraduate degrees, either at the same level or higher.
- You must not be enrolled in a particular programme of study (certificates and non-degree).
- You must not be a member of the Unisa permanent staff.
UNISA Contact Infomation
If you want any additional information, please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.