Unisa Online Payment 2023/2024
Unisa Online Payment 2023/2024: Unisa Payment Dates 2023
This walk through will guide you through the process of web payment.
|Do you know the amount payable?||< YES > If you answered yes, please proceed to the next step of the payment walkthrough.
(NB: No payments can be made without your student number as a reference.)
< NO > If you answered no and would like to check the status of your account, proceed to <<myUnisa>> and login.
Unisa’s online registration process is quick, simple, and accurate. This is why we recommend this option. When registering online, you’ll be prompted when information is missing or incorrect, helping you to ensure that you include all the necessary information when submitting your registration form.
Read Also: UCT Application Fee Payment Methods 2023-2024
Unisa payment methods and banking details
For your convenience, we provide a variety of different payment methods. The following table details ways to pay, payment channels, plus refunds, and other information. In the case of electronic transfers, please ensure that the reference field is completed correctly. No cash or cheques will be accepted at any Unisa office. Cash can, however, be paid into the university’s bank account at any Standard Bank branch.
For your convenience, we provide a variety of different payment methods. In the case of electronic transfers, please ensure that the reference field is completed correctly. No cash or cheques will be accepted at any Unisa office. Cash can, however, be paid into the university’s bank account at any Standard Bank branch.
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes
- First-time Unisa applicants.
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization.
- Applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register.
- Students completing a higher certificate or any other programme and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies.
A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations, are available on the following platforms:
All application, registration, and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobile formats. Unisa Payment Dates 2023
- Unisa website: (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website: myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post