Unisa Online Admission 2023-2024
Unisa Online Admission 2023-2024: Unisa Online Application 2023 Opening Date
Step 1: Check Your Course Requirements
Make sure you meet the admission requirements and academic points score for your chosen qualification. Every qualification require a specific set of subjects and points in order to apply. Find out what you need to apply.
Step 2: Provide a Valid Contact Details
Ensure that you have a valid phone number and e-mail address. Unisa communicate with applicants during and after the application process through your personal contact details. Provide ONLY one email address and phone number to receive your messages.
Read Also: Application Status at Unisa 2023-2024
Step 3: Prepare Your Documents
These documents is required from students applying to study at Unisa for their first time. You need to upload them attached to your application before you begin the online process. The needed documents are:
- A copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies may not be accepted)
- A copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- A copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- A sworn translation of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
Step 4: Apply Online
Once you have completed the steps explained above, apply on the Unisa’s official website.
NB: Applications will officially open on the 20 August.
Step 5: Pay The Application Fee
Unisa charges R110 for online applications. Your application will be processed once the application fee has been paid. Note that application fees are non-refundable. After submitting your application, sit back and relax. Wait to hear from UNISA whether you have been accepted or not.
Step 6: Accept Unisa’s offer
- Applicants who do not qualify for admission will get feedback as soon as their applications are processed.
- Applicants who qualify for admission will only receive final feedback as to whether or not Unisa will offer them a space for semester 1 of the 2022 academic year once all applications have been processed and spaces allocated for semester 2.
- If you receive an offer from Unisa for semester 2 of the 2023 academic year, please accept or decline the offer within the prescribed time frame. Registration for semester 1 will open on 3 January 2023.
General Resources: Websites and General Inquiries by SMS, Fax, and Email Numerous administrative processes, including convenient payment of fees and exam information, are available on the following platforms: All application, enrollment and study information is available on the university company website in web and mobile format. Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za) The myUnisa website. myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/) Send your inquiries by fax to 012 429 4150. Unisa Online Application 2023 Opening Date
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post