Unisa Nsfas Online Application 2024/2025
Unisa Nsfas Online Application 2024/2025: Unisa Nsfas Allowance Dates 2024
NSFAS is a government entity under the Ministry of Higher Education and Training. It was established under the NSFAS Act (Act 56 of 1999) to provide financial support to disadvantaged students who wish to continue studying at public universities or TVET institutions.
NSFAS applications for student funding for the 2024 academic year are now open
NSFAS applications for student funding for the 2024 academic year are open from 1 September to 30 November 2023.
To qualify for government funding for university and TVET college studies, you must
- be a South African citizen.
- register at any of the 26 public universities or 50 TVET colleges.
- come from a family with an income of below R350 000 per annum (combined).
Students with disabilities and students who are beneficiaries of social grants automatically qualify for NSFAS funding. Students wanting to study towards postgraduate qualifications do not qualify for NSFAS funding – you are encouraged to seek funding from the National Skill Fund and the National Research Foundation.
NSFAS has employed 200 NFAS unemployed graduates to support high learners throughout the country with the application process. These graduates will visit high schools and rural communities with no computer or internet access to assist students. Unisa Nsfas Allowance Dates 2024
Who is eligible for NSFAS funding?
- All South African citizens
- All SASSA grant recipients are eligible for funding
- Applicants whose total family income does not exceed R 350,000 per year
- Disabled persons: Total family income does not exceed R 600,000 per year
- For students who started their studies in 2018 Previously, their family income did not exceed R122,000 per year.
Apply today – It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1 Create your myNSFAS account
2 Click the Apply tab: update your information and upload your supporting documents
3 Submit your application
NSFAS Virtual Contact Center
We are available to assist through the following channels:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: National Student Financial Aid Scheme
- Twitter: @myNSFAS
- Instagram: @myNSFAS
Account, Payment, and Balance Enquiries
For queries regarding payments and balances:
- Tel No.: 08000 67327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries relating to accounts:
- Email: email@example.com
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post