Unisa New Student Registration for 2024-2025 Academic year
Unisa New Student Registration Forms 2024-2025
Unisa is well-known for providing equitable and fair access to higher education. As a result of its civic responsibility to repair past disparities, Unisa has an application and selection process that effectively addresses historical imbalances without endangering quality requirements. Unisa New Student Registration Forms 2024-2025
To maximize all students’ chances of success, this method encourages a laser-like focus on increasing student support and aligning our new student intake with existing academic capacity and infrastructure.
To enroll in Unisa’s study program, fill out the form below. Click here to DOWNLOAD the Online Registration Forms or go to the following link to register online:
Most applicants ask most of this “I’d like to apply, but I didn’t do so within the application period”. So, what should I do now? You’ll have to apply for admission during the next round of applications.
- Please visit www.unisa.ac.za/apply for more information.
Can I transfer from another university to Unisa?
Yes, except if you were excluded/suspended from a prior institution of higher education on grounds of misconduct. You do, however, need to apply to Unisa first. Please visit www.unisa.ac.za/apply for the dates for the next application period.
Can I register with Unisa and another university simultaneously?
Only if your registration at Unisa is for a non-degree qualification and you have written authorization from the other university to register concurrently. This formal consent must be submitted at the time of application and registration. Remember that you must first apply for a Unisa student number if you do not already have one. The dates for the next application season may be found at www.unisa.ac.za/apply.
Can I register for two or more formal programs at Unisa simultaneously?
What are the registration dates and times for formal qualifications?
- Visit www.unisa.ac.za/register for all registration dates and times.
My application for admission was approved and I registered online. What must I do now?
- Please be patient while we process your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest Unisa Regional Office. Click to view unisa registration 2024
Main Campus: Address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa Tvet College’s Official Website.
Other Articles containing Useful Information;