Unisa MBA Application 2023/2024
Unisa MBA Application 2023/2024: Unisa MBA requirements
MBA – Master of Business Administration
Applications open on 5 August and close on 30 November for the 2022 intake.
An MBA is considered by many to be a ticket to Csuite. After all, you’d be hard-pressed to find an executive who isn’t. More than anything, an MBA is structured to transform a manager into a well-rounded leader capable of leading an organization and its employees towards success. The MBA gives you access to continue your studies towards the DBL, as long as you meet the DBL’s admission requirements.
Admission requirements and supporting documents
- A Bachelor’s degree or any equivalent (provide a clear copy of the certificate as well as a transcript indicating the symbol or percentage obtained for each module and indicating that the qualification was completed)
- A Bachelor’s Honours Degree or a Postgraduate Diploma (minimum 120 credits), or a 480-credit Bachelor’s Degree (provide a clear copy of the degree as well as a transcript indicating the symbol or percentage obtained for each module and indicating that the qualification was completed)
- Original documentary proof of at least three years’ managerial/ professional work experience (eg a letter from your employer on official letterhead), indicating your period of service or a certificate of service. If you operate your own business, the statement can be made by your auditor, accountant, attorney, or partner
- A two-page double-spaced document motivating why you want to obtain an MBA degree. You have to certify that this motivation is your own work and prepared solely by you for the application process
- A recent Curriculum Vitae
- Supply a clear copy of your identity document/ passport
- Compulsory selection test
Once the application is successfully completed, students are required to write the NMAT test as part of the selection process. Online registration and support are available at www.nmat.org
For email support: email@example.com
Registration & Scheduling of NMAT tests closing date 15 December 2023
Exam Delivery: 17 May – 31 December 2023
The Graduate School of Business Leadership may institute additional selection criteria as deemed necessary
Before your apply
Before you download the application form, familiarize yourself with the instruction document linked on the application form. Kindly download the application form and complete it electronically, then email the completed application form together with the supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MBA tuition fees & payment methods
|MBA queries||011 652 0221 or email@example.com|
Landline: 011 652 0312 / 0379 / 0380
Student fees are broken down into the following
- Application fee
- Tuition fees; split into acceptance deposit and subsequent payment plan
- Additional fees for students outside of SA and outside of Africa
- Miscellaneous fees
Application fees formal programmes
- Manual applications R 170
- Application fees are non-refundable.
- The application fee may be paid using the MyUnisa online payment platform http://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/corporate/default/Apply-for-admission/Student-fees-and-funding-your-studies/Unisa-payment-methods-and-banking-details or electronic fund transfer (EFT) or credit card or cash deposit at your nearest bank. Unisa MBA requirements
- Bursars (sponsors) can request a Pro-forma invoice from the Fees Office
- Invoices will only be created once a valid purchase order (PO) is sent by the bursar/ sponsor
Note that Unisa is a cashless environment.
Tuition fees need to be settled at the following intervals
- 50% of total tuition on registration.
- 25% of total tuition on the 15th of May, and then the balance on the 15th of August.
- 50% of total tuition on the 15th of August.
TOTAL FEES R173 367.00
TOTAL FEES (1st year) R127 178.00
(7 Compulsory modules + 2 electives first year)
50% on registration: R 63 589.00
25% payable 15 May: R31 795.00
25% payable 15 August: R31 795.00
TOTAL FEES (2nd year) R46 189.00
(Integrated Management Report)
50% on registration: R 23 094.00
25% payable 15 May: R11 547.00
25% payable 15 August: R11 547.00
Read Also: Apply for NSFAS 2022-2023
Acceptance / registration fees
|MBA1||R 63 589.00|
|MBA2||R 23 094.00|
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post