Unisa Masters Registration 2024/2025
Unisa Masters Registration 2024/2025: Unisa Online Degrees
Master’s & doctoral degrees
Complete the registration form
Who must register?
- Applicants may only register once they have received confirmation from Unisa that their application for admission has been accepted.
- Re-registering students (who made sufficient progress during the current academic year) and students who officially deferred their studies must register online within the approved registration period for 2023. Re-registering students who have not made satisfactory progress may be precluded from registering.
Should you wish to start a new qualification, please apply for the qualification during the next application period.
When can I register?
Online registrations open
Online registrations close
(approved applicants & re-registering students)
|3 January 2024||30 April 2024|
|Doctor of Business Leadership
*Students registering for the MBA and MBL qualifications must contact the Graduate School of Business Leadership for registration dates and the registration process: www.unisa.ac.za/sbl
|3 January 2024||30 April 2024|
|MCompt||3 January 2024||25 January 2024|
The following qualifications have different registration dates:
- All qualifications in the College of Science, Engineering, and Technology (excluding Computing qualifications)
- Doctor of Philosophy (90040)- SET option
- Master of Science in Nature Conservation (Full Dissertation) (98022)
- Qualifications in the Department of Decision Sciences (Quantitative Management & Operations Research)
Click here for more information.
Time limits for this degree
All master’s and doctoral qualifications are structured over a defined period. Refer to sections 4.12 and 4.13 in the Procedures for Masters and Doctoral degrees.
- Coursework master’s degree: A student registered for a 180-credit structured coursework master’s degree must complete the study program within three years. A student may make an application to the Registrar for one additional year of study. The Registrar will consult with the Executive Dean of the College in which the student is registered.
- Research master’s degree: A student registered for a 180-credit structured research master’s degree must complete the study program within three years. A student may make an application to the Registrar for one additional year of study. The Registrar will consult with the Executive Dean of the College in which the student is registered.
- Doctoral degree: A student registered for a research doctoral program must complete the study program within six years. A student may make an application to the Registrar for one additional year of study who will only consider the application if it is recommended by the Executive Dean of the College in which the student is registered.
Online registration guidelines
Unisa’s online registration process is quick and simple. Follow these steps to ensure that your registration is submitted successfully.
- Enter your student number in the block provided and follow the links. Unisa Online Degrees
- Check your contact details on the screen and change any details that are incorrect.
- Enter the module(s) for which you want to register. Ensure that you meet all the prerequisites and co-requisites for the module(s) you have selected. Also, ensure that you have correctly entered the module code(s).
- If you select structured / coursework master’s degree modules, please check Unisa provisional examination timetable to ensure that there are no examination date clashes.
- If you submit your registration without payment, your registration will not be finalized until the university has received the minimum registration fee within the relevant registration period (you will only be registered once Unisa has received your study fees). The fee information / minimum amount payable relevant to your qualification will be displayed once you have completed your online registration process.
- If you receive an error message during the registration process, please click on the “submit to advisor” button.
- Your registration will only be finalized once Unisa has received your study fees. All fees must be paid by the relevant closing date for registration.
- Incorrect registrations will be amended in compliance with college/qualification rules. Unisa Online Degrees
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post