Unisa Login 2023
Unisa Login 2023: Unisa Online Login
The University of South Africa (Unisa) is noted for providing all students with equitable access to higher education. As a result of its social responsibility to repair past disparities, Unisa has an application and selection process that efficiently resolves historical imbalances without jeopardising quality requirements.
You’ll get MyUnisa after you’ve registered to study at the University of South Africa (often known as UNISA) (my.unisa.ac.za). MyUnisa is the official UNISA student portal where you can view your Academic Record, Assignments, Edit Registration or Register, Exam Results, Financial Details, Parcel Tracking, Exam Timetable, Study Fees Quotation, and other information. The offer for еmеmеtеr 2 will be made in June 2023, according to Unisa Login.
The following criteria will be used to make offers: if you meet the academic admission requirements for your chosen qualification, your minimum points score, and the number of places available for the qualification for which you have applied.
Claim UNISA Login Unisa Online Login
Please complete the application below to access your initial UNISA Login details.
The initial login details will give you access to three systems:
- myUnisa – teaching and learning system and the Unisa Library
- myLife – a web-based email for UNISA students
Read Also: Apply at Unisa 2023/2024
Step 1 of 4: Please enter your student number
Forgotten UNISA Password OR Forgotten Student Number
Request a new password / Search for your student number
Please type in your student number below for assistance with your UNISA password. This password will be valid for BOTH myUnisa and myLife.
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
- Check Unisa application dates for Unisa Login 2023
- How to Check your Unisa Application Status
- How to Access Unisa Application Tool