Unisa Honours Registration Dates 2024/2025
Unisa Honours Registration Dates 2024/2025: Unisa Closing Date for Registration
The UNISA Application Dates are defined as the day on which a university employee completes, signs, and dates an application on behalf of students, or the date on which the university receives a signed and dated application from a student’s parent or another individual.
If the applicant is incompetent or incapacitated, the application may be filed by the applicant, the applicant’s authorised representative, or a responsible person acting on behalf of the applicant.
- Applicants (new applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification) may only register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online. Unisa reserves the right to not process and/or cancel your registration if it is found that you were incorrectly admitted to a qualification.
- Re-registering students must register for the 2024 academic year during the relevant registration period.
(higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, PGCE, BTech & degrees, including the Postgraduate Certificate in Education [PGCE])
- Semester 2 registration for new and returning students
- Semester 2 registration for students awaiting results
Read Also: Unisa Registration Opening Dates 2024-2025
Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: online only
(excluding the Postgraduate Certificate in Education [PGCE])
- Second-semester registration for new and returning students (only for those honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas with semester modules)Unisa Honours Registration Dates 2024/2025
- Second-semester registration for students awaiting results (only for those honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas with semester modules)
Final date for initial minimum payment so that your registration can be finalized
Complete & submit your registration
Successful applicants and re-registering students must register to study through Unisa in 2024.
- Applicants (new applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification) may only register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online.
- Re-registering students can register for the 2024 academic year during the relevant registration period once they have received their registration details from Unisa.
- Should you wish to change to an alternative qualification, please apply for the alternative qualification during the next application period.
All application, registration, and study-related information is available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobile formats. Unisa Closing Date for Registration
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website: myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
Read Also: UNISA Application Closing Dates 2024/2025
Information Services Division
- 0800 00 1870
- 012 429 3111 (Option 2)
Contact details for student assistance and service
- Ethics Hotline: 0800 005 311
All students must book a space before visiting any Unisa office
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.