Unisa Honours Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas Application
Unisa Honours Degrees and Postgraduate Diplomas
Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2024 academic year have been extended. Apply now!
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission, including first-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or changing the specialisation of their current qualification, and applicants in their final year of an undergraduate qualification who wish to continue with postgraduate studies.
Applications for postgraduate diplomas and honours degrees for the academic year 2023 are no longer being accepted.
All applicants seeking to begin a new qualification, including first-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students switching to a new qualification and/or changing the specialization of their current qualification, and applicants in their final year of an undergraduate qualification who wish to continue with postgraduate studies, must submit an admissions application.
- Admission applications must all be filed online. The regional offices won’t have any self-help stations accessible for applications.
- No one is automatically admitted to a qualification. Whether you meet the prerequisites for admission and whether there is room for you will rely on these two factors.
- Only applications that are fully submitted—with the application fee paid, if necessary, and all supporting papers correctly uploaded—will be handled.
- Students who obtained qualifications outside the borders of South Africa must have their qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and upload a SAQA certificate of evaluation during the application process (https://www.saqa.org.za).
- If you are a first-time Unisa applicant and do not have a myLife e-mail address, Unisa will communicate with you via the e-mail address and cellphone number you provided during the application period.
- If you were previously registered with Unisa, Unisa will send the outcome of your application to your myLife e-mail account. Please check this e-mail account regularly for information. If you have forgotten your myUnisa / myLife password, please go to myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za) to update your password.
- Unisa provides all registered students with a free myLife e-mail address. It is your responsibility to activate your myLife e-mail account as soon as your registration is finalised. Your myLife e-mail account will be the only e-mail account recognised by Unisa for official correspondence to and from the university and will remain the official primary e-mail address on record at Unisa. Click here for Unisa’s rules for students.
|Contact information for honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas:
|Applicants may contact the section using the relevant college e-mail address:
|Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration
|Applicants who wish to apply for admission to the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (98215) should visit the Graduate School of Business Leadership website for an application form and application guidelines: www.unisa.ac.za/sbl