Unisa First Semester Registration 2024/2025
Unisa First Semester Registration 2024/2025: Unisa Registration Extension 2024
Registration for 2024
- Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, diplomas & degrees, advanced certificates, advanced diplomas, BTechs & postgraduate certificates): Unisa First Semester Registration 2024/2025
- Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas with semester modules:
- Master’s & doctoral degrees: (with some exceptions)
Unisa Registration for First Semester 2024
Unisa will assess your application, which includes the points score system. You may be offered a space for semester 1 of the 2024 academic year based on the following: if you meet the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice, your minimum academic points score (APS), and the number of places available for the qualification for which you have applied. Unisa First Semester Registration 2024/2025
Based on Unisa’s application and selection process outlined above, applicants may not automatically be accepted to study through Unisa in 2024.
- Applicants who do not qualify for admission will get feedback as soon as their applications are processed.
- Applicants who qualify for admission will only receive final feedback as to whether or not Unisa will offer them a space for semester 1 of the 2024 academic year once all applications have been processed and spaces allocated for semester 2.
- If you receive an offer from Unisa for semester 2 of the 2024 academic year, please accept or decline the offer within the prescribed time frame. Registration for semester 1 will open on 3 January 2024.
Unisa will inform you that your application for admission was successful and indicate for which qualification you have been accepted. Unisa will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied. Unisa First Semester Registration 2024/2025
Unisa will inform you that your application was unsuccessful. Visit www.unisa.ac.za/studyoptions to explore other study options. Incorrect/incomplete applications will be rejected.
Remember to register
If your application for admission is successful and you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission. Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period. Unisa Registration Extension 2024
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
USEFUL LINKS YOU MAY KNOW: