Unisa First Semester Application 2024-2025
Unisa First Semester Application 2024-2025: Unisa Application Closing Date for 2024
The University of South Africa (Unisa) began accepting online applications for the first semester of 2024 on January 3, 2023.
Unisa encourages interested undergraduate and postgraduate students to apply online as soon as possible for the first semester of 2024.
How to Apply
You can apply online. Please note: Applicants who have already submitted an application for the 2024 academic year and want to apply for a new qualification will need to submit a hard copy application form available from their nearest Unisa Regional Office. Alternatively, they can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form. Who must apply?
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students changing to a new qualification, and applicants who previously applied for admission but were not offered a space.
- Everyone completing a Higher Certificate or Alternative Pathway / Extended Programme must apply for admission to the follow-on qualification.
- You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and received feedback, but did not register for any reason. Unisa Application Closing Date for 2024
- Everyone planning to enroll for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
Successful applicants and re-registering students must register to study through Unisa in 2024.
- Applicants (new applicants & Unisa students who applied for admission to a new qualification) may only register if they have received an offer of placement from Unisa and have accepted the offer online.
- Re-registering students can register for the 2024 academic year during the relevant registration period once they have received their registration details from Unisa.
- Should you wish to change to an alternative qualification, please apply for the alternative qualification during the next application period.
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
USEFUL LINKS YOU MAY KNOW:
- Check Unisa application dates for 2024-2025
- How to Check Your Unisa Application Status
- How to Access Unisa Application Tool
- How to Access Unisa application 2024
- Unisa application fee 2024-2025
- Download Unisa Application Form 2024-2025
- unisa application dates for second semester 2024
- unisa application for second semester 2024
- unisa application dates 2024
- How to Accept Unisa application 2024 Offer