Unisa CTA Support 2023
Unisa CTA Registration Support 2023
Please return to this page on a regular basis because essential updates and information are frequently posted.
|2021 Registration closes for CAS postgraduate diplomas||25 Jan 2023|
|Supplementary examination candidates’ re-registration closes||8 March 2023|
|Final date for the first payment – CAS postgraduate diplomas||31 Jan 2023|
|Final date for the first payment – supplementary examination candidates||8 March 2023|
Read Also: Second Semester Registration Unisa 2023-2024
Visit www.unisa.ac.za/apply to apply for admission.
Information for prospective and repeating students:
- Essential 2021 application and registration requirements
- How to become a CA(SA) through Unisa (PDF)
- Admission requirements
- One-year CTA programme
- Repeating the CTA programme
- CTA support e-mail addresses
Teaching and learning support
All information on this website is copyright protected by Unisa. Any unauthorized reproduction of this information in any form is strictly forbidden.
Unisa Contact Information
Here are the following ways in which you can contact Unisa:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Telephone: 012 429 3111
- Fax: 012 429 4150
- Email: email@example.com
- General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Unisa contact details
Visit Unisa Tvet College’s Official Website.
Other Related Post