Unisa Council Bursary Application 2024/2025
Unisa Council Bursary Application 2024/2025: Unisa Council Bursary PDF
The University of South Africa (UNISA), also known as Unisa, is the country’s main university system. It enrolls one-third of all South African pupils. UNISA has almost 400,000 students, including international students from 130 countries, making it one of the world’s mega universities and Africa’s only university of this type.
The entire institution provides UNISA professional and academic programs, many of which have obtained international accreditation, as well as a broad geographic focus, resulting in student recognition and employability in a variety of nations across the world.
Applications are now open for the Unisa Council Bursary. The deadline for applications is 31 May 2024
Unisa Council has again made money available to assist Unisa students in the following categories:
- Students who could not graduate because of outstanding debt
- Continuing students with outstanding debt
- New students who could not be assisted by NSFAS
To qualify for this bursary, students must apply and meet the following criteria:
- Be a South African student
- Be registered for a formal qualification
- Must have obtained at least a 55% average
The vetting of applications will be done by an external service provider to verify the authenticity of the information submitted. A means test will be conducted to determine financial neediness. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
Click here for the application form. Application forms are also available at Unisa regional offices. Completed applications should be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is 31 May 2024.
Please note that the outcome of your application will be communicated to you via SMS and your myLife e-mail account. Unisa Council Bursary PDF
Read Also: Apply at Unisa 2024/2025
UNISA Contact Infomation
If you want any additional information, please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
- Check Unisa application dates for 2024/2025
- How to Check Your Unisa Application Status
- How to Access Unisa Application Tool
- How to Access Unisa Application 2024
- Unisa application fee 2024/2025
- Download Unisa Application Form 2024/2025
- Unisa application dates for the second semester of 2024
- Unisa application for second semester 2024
- unisa application dates 2024
- How to Accept Unisa Application 2024 Offer