Unisa Bursary Application Form 2023
Unisa Bursary Online Application Form 2023
NSFAS applications for 2023 are now open
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) was established by the government to offer students with financial aid to cover the costs of registration and tuition, as well as allowances for books, food, transportation, and lodging.
You can apply online: www.nsfas.org.za
Make sure that you have certified and valid copies of the following documents before attempting to apply for funding:
- Your South African identity document/card (or an unabridged birth certificate if you are younger than 16 years old).
- The ID of your parents and/or guardian (or death certificate where applicable).
- Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice stating income (SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as household income).
- A completed and signed consent form, which you may download here and must be filled in with your parent/guardian’s signatures. Applications without a consent form signed by all the people whose incomes have been declared in the application will not be accepted and will be considered incomplete.
- If you have a disability, please download the Disability Annexure A from www.nsfas.org.za, fill it in and submit it with your application.
Please note: The stamp on all certified documents should not be older than three months.
You may apply if
- You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350k or less, you are enrolled at this institution, and your application for NSFAS financing for 2023 has been denied.
- You are a South African citizen with a family income of less than R350 000, you are enrolled at this institution, but have never applied for NSFAS financing.
- You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350k or less, and you need support to attend a public university or TVET institution in 2023.
Please note that your application will NOT be considered if
- you have already applied for 2023 on www.nsfas.org.za and have an application reference number.
- you already have NSFAS funding for 2023.
- you already have an undergraduate degree/diploma or postgraduate degree, with the following exceptions:
- BTech – Architecture / Architectural Technology
- BTech – Engineering (all disciplines), Cartography, Forestry
- BTech – Biokinetics, Biomedical Technology, Biotechnology
- BTech – Chiropractic, Homoeopathy, all Nursing
- BTech – Clinical or Dental Technology, Emergency Medical Care
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting
Applicants may make use of the computer lab on campus to apply and may also contact the financial aid office on campus for assistance with their 2023 applications.
You may call the NSFAS Contact Centre on 08 000 67327.
Follow NSFAS on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for any necessary information needed
Unisa Contact Information
Here are the following ways in which you can contact Unisa:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Telephone: 012 429 3111
- Fax: 012 429 4150
- Email: email@example.com
- General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Unisa contact details
Visit Unisa Tvet College’s Official Website.
Other Related Post