Unisa B-Tech Application 2023
Unisa B-Tech Undergraduate Online Application 2023
2023 application for admission
What does the selection process entail?
- The calculation of your individual points score, which takes into consideration your final Grade 12 grades as well as other crucial characteristics such as your gender, socioeconomic group, race, and so on, is at the heart of the selection process.
- Please confirm whether you meet the statutory and college-specific entrance requirements, as well as the required academics points score (APS) for your selected qualification, before submitting an application (s). A minimum APS of 15 is required for a higher certificate, an APS of 18 for a diploma, and a minimum APS of 21 or greater for a bachelor’s degree (some exceptions apply). Unisa B-Tech Undergraduate Online Application 2023
- It’s vital to remember that you won’t be automatically approved to study at Unisa in the first semester of 2023. The number of spots available for each qualification will determine how students are accommodated.
The application process
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (ie semester 1).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you miss this deadline, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- You may only accept one offer. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other offer will automatically fall away.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission (ie semester 1). Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period. Unisa B-Tech Undergraduate Online Application 2023
Who must apply?
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants and Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization.
- If you are completing a higher certificate or alternative pathway / extended programme, you must apply for admission if you want to continue with further undergraduate studies.
- You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and were offered a space, but did not accept the offer and/or did not register for any reason.
- Everyone planning to enroll in classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, PGCE, BTech & degrees):
Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas:
Masters & Doctoral degrees:
Closed (some exceptions apply)
Unisa Contact Information
Here are the following ways in which you can contact Unisa:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Telephone: 012 429 3111
- Fax: 012 429 4150
- Email: email@example.com
- General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Unisa contact details
Visit Unisa Tvet College’s Official Website.
Other Related Post