Unisa Applications 2023 Opening and Closing Dates
Unisa Applications 2023 Opening and Closing Dates: Unisa Application Fees
Unisa Selection and application for 2023: here’s what you should know
What does the selection process entail?
Unisa will assess your application according to the academic admission requirements for your qualification(s) of choice and your final mark received at the undergraduate level.
How does the application process work?
- A maximum of two qualifications, listed in order of preference, may be applied for (although you may only register for one should both of your applications be successful).
- The conclusion of your application will be communicated to you by Unisa. Unisa Application Fees
- You have a certain amount of time to accept or reject Unisa’s offer.
- You may only register for the qualification and specialisation for which you received an offer if you accept Unisa’s offer for the 2023 academic year. You can also register exclusively for the academic year 2023. You must reapply for admission in 2023 for the 2022-2023 academic year if you decide not to register for the academic year for any reason.
Read Also: Application at Unisa 2023/2024
Who must apply for admission?
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes
- first-time Unisa applicants
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or changing the specialization of a current qualification
- applicants in their final year of an undergraduate qualification who wish to continue with postgraduate studies
Please note: You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and were offered a space, but did not register for any reason.
A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations, are available on the following platforms:
All application, registration, and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobile formats.
- Unisa website: (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website: (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
- 0800 00 1870
- 012 429 3111 (Option 2)
Unisa Contact Details
Here are the following ways in which you can contact Unisa:
- Telephone: 012 429 3111
- Fax: 012 429 4150
- General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Unisa contact details
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post
USEFUL LINKS YOU MAY KNOW:
- Check Unisa application dates for 2022-2023
- How to Check your Unisa Application Status
- How to Access Unisa Application Tool