Unisa Application Tool 2023
Unisa Online Application Tool 2023
UNISA application tool 2023
The online UNISA application tool is safe to use and will assist you in obtaining a spot at the university. While traditional requests at the admissions office are still accepted, the UNISA online application saves time and money, allowing foreign students to enroll for a variety of qualifications without having to leave their home countries. The university has a zero-tolerance policy for historical disparities and provides equal access to higher education. The university now performs its selection processes within approved tertiary training parameters.
UNISA application 2023 checklist
Before starting the application process, it’s a good idea to choose a suitable UNISA qualification. If you’re still undecided, get career advice to help you choose a module that fits your professional goals. Another crucial stage is to evaluate oneself against the institution’s admission requirements. Other requirements include having a valid email address and a cell phone number.
Read Also: UJ Application Form 2022-2023
How do I apply for UNISA 2023?
You can apply for a new qualification regardless of whether you are a first-time applicant or a continuing student. How do I apply online at UNISA? Below is a quick guide on UNISA online application 2023.
- Start by navigating to the University of South Africa portal to access the UNISA application form. Eligible applicants who intend to apply for a program at the Technical Vocational Education and Training College may as well apply through the institution’s online self-help options. Similarly, these applicants may apply through their respective TVET Colleges by taking advantage of the UNISA-TVET agreement.
- Upload relevant documents as support. Both new applicants and continuing students enrolling for new qualifications should provide their academic papers as part of the procedure. All the required documents must be scanned and submitted before the expiry of the specified period. The admission officers will not review all materials submitted after that.
- The scanned files above should not be more than 2MB (2048KB) each, and they should be strictly black and white documents in the formats of PDF, DOC, or TIF.
- You require a student number prior to applying for admission, and you should be granted admission before you can register. If the qualification that you are applying for is still open (has not reached the deadline), there will be a circle next to the programme that you can click on. When you click on the circle, you will be prompted to the page where you will be asked if you have a student number or not. So, you should click where necessary and follow the instructions provided to proceed.
How to Access Unisa Application Tool 2023-2024
UNISA Contact Infomation
Visit the University:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post