Unisa Application Progress 2023/2024
Unisa Application Progress 2023/2024: Track Application Status
The University of South Africa (Unisa) is notable for ensuring that all students have equitable access to higher education. As a result of its social responsibility to correct past inequalities, Unisa has an application and selection process that effectively addresses historical imbalances without jeopardizing quality requirements.
Regardless of the fact that UNISA is an excellent university, if you do not complete your studies, you will not be left behind. This technique encourages a laser-like focus on increasing student support and connecting new student intake to present academic capabilities and infrastructure in order to maximize all students’ chances of success.
Application approval, accept offers and register
Unisa will assess your application, which includes the points score system. You may be offered a space for semester 1 of the 2023 academic year based on the following: if you meet the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice, your minimum academic points score (APS), and the number of places available for the qualification for which you have applied.
Based on Unisa’s application and selection process outlined above, applicants may not automatically be accepted to study through Unisa in 2023.
Read Also: CPUT Application Status 2023-2024
- Applicants who do not qualify for admission will get feedback as soon as their applications are processed.
- Applicants who qualify for admission will only receive final feedback as to whether or not Unisa will offer them a space for semester 1 of the 2023 academic year once all applications have been processed and spaces allocated for semester 2.
- If you receive an offer from Unisa for semester 2 of the 2023 academic year, please accept or decline the offer within the prescribed timeframe. Registration for semester 1 will open on 3 January 2023.
|Unisa will inform you that your application for admission was successful and indicate for which qualification you have been accepted. Unisa will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied.||Unisa will inform you that your application was unsuccessful. Visit www.unisa.ac.za/study options to explore other study options.
Incorrect/incomplete applications will be rejected.
Remember to register
If your application for admission is successful and you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission. Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
All who want to start new ratings must request the application for admission. This includes
- The first UNITA applicant
- Unisa students change to new grades and specializations.
- The applicants who previously requested admission and did not provide space, or the applicant who provided space did not accept and registered the offer.
- Students have completed the highest certificates or other programs and wish to continue undergraduate courses.
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post