Unisa Application Period 2024/2025
Unisa Application Period 2024/2025: Unisa Application Form
UNISA is an excellent university, if you do not complete your studies, you will not be left behind. This technique encourages a laser-like focus on increasing student support and connecting new student intake to present academic capabilities and infrastructure in order to maximize all students’ chances of success.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) is noted for providing all students with equitable access to higher education. As a result of its social responsibility to repair past disparities, Unisa has an application and selection process that efficiently resolves historical imbalances without jeopardizing quality requirements. Unisa Application Form
Apply for admission at Unisa 2024
How to apply?
Applicants who plan to enroll for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement may apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.
All who want to start new ratings must request the application for admission. This includes
- The first UNITA applicant
- Unisa students change to new grades and specializations.
- The applicants who previously requested admission and did not provide space, or the applicant who provided space did not accept and registered the offer.
- Students have completed the highest certificates or other programs and wish to continue undergraduate courses.
Read Also: Apply Unisa Online Application 2024-2025
Upload supporting documents
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Unisa students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Unisa does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from Unisa
- R110 for online applications
- R170 for hard copy applications (hard copy applications will only be considered in exceptional cases)
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030)
- Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information.
This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa, do not qualify for admission to Unisa, or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available. Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices.
The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment. Unisa Application Form
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through Unisa is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
Unisa Application Progress:
- A maximum of two qualifications, listed in order of preference, may be applied for (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- The conclusion of your application will be communicated to you by Unisa. If you are accepted, Unisa will tell you the qualification you have been accepted for and will offer you a spot for the term you applied for (ie semester 1).
- You have a certain amount of time to accept or reject Unisa’s offer. If you miss the deadline, Unisa will cancel your offer and give your spot to another candidate.
- First-year applicants to Unisa must complete the First-Year Application.
- Before accepting Unisa’s offer, you must first complete an FYE MOOC (massive open online course).
- You are only allowed to accept one offer. This means that if you accept an offer for one qualification (whether it’s your first or second option), the other will automatically be withdrawn.
- You must register for the term for which you have been granted admission if you accept Unisa’s offer. You will need to reapply for admission during the following application season if you do not register for the relevant semester of study.
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post