Unisa Application Outcome 2024
Unisa Application Outcome 2024: Unisa Application Status 2024
May I register for modules for non-qualification purposes (NDP) concurrently with my master’s or doctoral degree?
If you are registered for a master’s degree, you may also register in the same academic year for two undergraduate modules or for one honours paper or the corresponding number of modules on the same level for non-degree purposes (NDP).
If you are registered for a doctoral qualification, you may also register in the same academic year for two undergraduate modules or for one honours paper or one master’s paper or the corresponding number of modules on the same level for non-qualification purposes (NDP).
You will only be allowed to register for honours or a master’s paper/module (s) if you comply with the prescribed admission requirements for the honours or master’s qualification concerned. An application for concurrent registration must be submitted online on the prescribed form at least three weeks before the closing date of registration for the NDP paper/module (s).
Unisa Application Outcome 2024/2025
Read Also: Unisa Registration Opening Dates 2024-2025
My application was approved and I have registered online. What must I do now?
There are four very important steps you must follow:
- Go to myUnisa and claim your Unisa login (if you have never before logged in to myUnisa).
- Login to your myLife e-mail account as soon as possible and check this account regularly. All registered Unisa students get a free myLife e-mail account. Important information, notices and updates are sent exclusively to this account, so it’s very important that you check it regularly.
- AccessmyUnisa for important study-related information. Students registered for the MBA, MBL and DBL degrees must visit the SBL’sESOnLine for study material and other important information.
- Make contact with your supervisor after accessing your myUnisa / ESOnLine information.
If you have any problems accessing myUnisa or your myLife e-mail address, please send an e-mail tomyUnisaHelp@unisa.ac.za or myLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za. Remember to include your student number in the subject line of your e-mail. Unisa Application Status 2024
A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations, are available on the following platforms:
All application, registration, and study-related information are available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobile formats. Unisa Registration
- Unisa website: (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- myUnisa: (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries: 012 429 4150
Information Services Division
- Tel: 0800 00 1870
- 012 429 3111 (Option 2)
Visit The Official Website Of Unisa
Other Related Post