Unisa Application Opening and Closing Dates for 2024/2025
Unisa Application Opening and Closing Dates 2024/2025: Unisa Application Status
Application for Admission 2024
Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees): Applications for admission to Unisa have been extended. Apply now!
Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: Applications for admission to Unisa have been extended. Apply now!
Master’s & doctoral qualifications: Applications for admission to Unisa have been extended. Apply now!
What does the selection process entail?
- At the heart of the selection process is a calculation of your individual points score, which takes into account your final Grade 12 marks and other key factors such as the school you attended, your gender, socio-economic group, race, and so on.
- Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification(s).
- It is important to note that you will not automatically be accepted to study through Unisa in 2024. Students will be accommodated on the basis of the number of places available for each qualification.
Read Also: Unisa Registration Opening Dates 2024-2025
The application process
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (ie either semester 1 or semester 2).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission (ie semester 1 or semester 2). Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations, are available on the following platforms:
All application, registration, and study-related information is available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobile formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax inquiries to 012 429 4150
Information Services Division
- 0800 00 1870
- 012 429 3111 (Option 2)
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post