Unisa Application Honours 2024
Unisa Application Honours Degrees 2024
The period for applying to honours and postgraduate diploma programmes for the 2024 academic year has been extended. Now is the time to apply!
Everyone who wants to start a new qualification, including first-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students switching to a new qualification or changing the specialisation of their current qualification, and applicants in their final year of an undergraduate qualification who want to continue with postgraduate studies, must apply for admission.
Read Also: Second Semester Registration Unisa 2024-2025
- If you are a first-time Unisa applicant and do not have a myLife e-mail address, Unisa will communicate with you via the e-mail address and cellphone number you provided during the application period.
- If you were previously registered with Unisa, Unisa will send the outcome of your application to your myLife e-mail account. Please check this e-mail account regularly for information. If you have forgotten your myUnisa / myLife password, please go to myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za) to update your password.
- Unisa provides all registered students with a free myLife e-mail address. It is your responsibility to activate your myLife e-mail account as soon as your registration is finalised. Your myLife e-mail account will be the only e-mail account recognised by Unisa for official correspondence to and from the university and will remain the official primary e-mail address on record at Unisa. Click here for Unisa’s rules for students.
Contact information for honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas:
|Applicants may contact the section using the relevant college e-mail address:|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration|
|Applicants who wish to apply for admission to the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (98215) should visit the Graduate School of Business Leadership website for an application form and application guidelines:www.unisa.ac.za/sbl|
Please click here to know more
Unisa Contact Information
Here are the following ways in which you can contact Unisa:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Telephone: 012 429 3111
- Fax: 012 429 4150
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General email: email@example.com
- All Unisa contact details
Visit Unisa Tvet College’s Official Website.
Other Related Post