Unisa Application for Second Semester 2023/2024
Unisa Application for Second Semester 2023/2024: Unisa Second Semester Registration Date
Unisa courses are full
Unisa has announced that many of their courses already have the full complement of allowed students. So for these courses, they will not take applications and registrations in the second semester.
Some of the courses that are full are:
- Higher Certificate: Accounting Sciences
- Higher Certificate: Law
- Higher Certificate: ABET
- BA Degree
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- B.Ed Senior and FET Phases
- National Diploma: Management
- Higher Certificate in Criminal Justice
- LLB (Law)
Second-semester registration begins in a few days, here are some easy steps to follow if you’ll be registering online:
- Go to the Unisa registration website: http://registration.unisa.ac.za/
- Enter your student number in the block provided and other details required. (If you don’t have a student number you won’t be able to continue; you’ll need to apply for a student number during the next application period.)
- Check your personal details on the screen. Change any contact details that are missing or incorrect.
- Enter the modules you want to register for using the drop-down menu. You must meet all the pre-requisites and co-requisites for the selected module
and select the correct semester (1 = first semester; 2 = second semester). Do not exceed the prescribed number of modules per semester or year, as your registration will not be processed.
- Choose your study pack delivery option (by courier preferably).
- Calculate your fees: Go to http://www.unisa.ac.za/feequote to obtain a quote for the cost of your modules. Note the minimum fee that must be paid before Unisa will process your registration. If these fees are more than you can afford, delete modules until you can afford the fees.
- You can make payment online, using a credit card at http://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment.
- If you don’t have a credit card, you can pay at Standard Bank. Retain your proof of payment in case of enquiries.
- Submit your registration and wait for confirmation.
Read Also: Unisa Registration for Semester 2023
UNISA Contact Infomation
If you want any additional information, please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
OTHER USEFUL LINK