Unisa Application for Masters 2023/2024
Unisa Application for Masters 2023/2024: Registration Date for 2023
Master’s & doctoral degrees
Applications for admission to master’s & doctoral qualifications for the 2023 academic year have been extended. Apply now!
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission, including first-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students wanting to apply for a new qualification, students in their final year of a qualification wanting to start a master’s or doctoral qualification, and previously registered master’s & doctoral students who did not register for the 2023 academic year and now wish to continue with their studies.
- If you are applying for admission to a Graduate School of Business Leadership (GSBL) qualification, please apply for a Unisa student number (unless you previously studied at Unisa towards a formal qualification) and complete the online application process.
Read Also: Unisa Masters Registration 2023/2024
You may apply for the following qualifications outside the prescribed application dates:
|College of Science, Engineering, and Technology (excluding Computing students)||Please contact the Master’s and Doctoral Administration Section for assistance (011 471 3296; email@example.com).|
|Master of Science in Nature Conservation (full dissertation) (98022)|
|Selection degrees||Selection degrees (qualification codes: 90042, 98511, 98594, and 98420) have different closing dates for applications and are administered by the respective academic departments. Only a limited number of students are selected per academic year.|
Unisa’s application model is open and continuous, which means that applications will remain open throughout the year for those qualifications for which there is still space for the 2022 academic year. Please, however, take note of the closing date for Unisa’s selection degrees.
- Admission to a qualification is not automatic. It will depend on whether you comply with the admission requirements and if space is available.
- All applications for admission must be submitted online. No self-help stations are available for master’s and doctoral applications at the regional offices.
- Registration for master’s and doctoral qualifications closes on 29 March 2022 (with some exceptions), as registrations are not continuous throughout the year. Registration Date for 2023
A number of administrative processes, including the convenience of fee payments and information about examinations, are available on the following platforms:
- All application, registration, and study-related information is available on the Unisa corporate website in both web and mobile formats.
- Unisa website (http://www.unisa.ac.za)
- The myUnisa website.
- myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/)
- Fax enquiries to 012 429 4150
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post