Unisa Application for 2024 First Semester
Unisa Application for 2024 First Semester: Unisa Application Form PDF
On the 3rd of January 2024, the University of South Africa (Unisa) began its online applications for 2024 (1st Semester).
For the first semester of 2024, Unisa urges prospective students (undergraduate and postgraduate) to apply online as soon as feasible. The application model used by Unisa is open and continuous, which means that applications remain open throughout the year. Unisa Application Form PDF
Read Also: Unisa 2024 Prospectus PDF
How to Apply
You can apply online. Please note: Applicants who have already submitted an application for the 2024 academic year and want to apply for a new qualification will need to submit a hard copy application form available from their nearest Unisa Regional Office. Alternatively, they can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a form. Who must apply?
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students changing to a new qualification, and applicants who previously applied for admission but were not offered a space. Unisa Application for 2024 First Semester
- Everyone completing a Higher Certificate or Alternative Pathway / Extended Programme must apply for admission to the follow-on qualification.
- You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and received feedback, but did not register for any reason. Unisa Application for 2024 First Semester
- Everyone planning to enroll in classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
All аррlісаtіоnѕ for admission muѕt be submitted online during thе рrеѕсrіbеd аррlісаtіоn реrіоd.
Applicants who plan tо еnrоl for сlаѕѕеѕ at a Tесhnісаl Vocational Education аnd Training (TVET) соllеgе under thе Unіѕа-TVET аgrееmеnt mау apply via the rеlеvаnt TVET соllеgе оr аt Unіѕа via thе online оr ѕеlf-hеlр орtіоnѕ.
If уоu wеrе nоt оffеrеd a ѕрасе аt Unisa, you саn соntасt the Central Aррlісаtіоnѕ Clеаrіng Hоuѕе (CACH) аt DHED
UNISA Contact Infomation
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post
USEFUL LINKS YOU MAY KNOW: