Unisa Application Dates for 2021 Academic year
Unisa Application Dates 2021-2022
Unisa Application for admission to 2021
Unisa’s application model is open and continuous, there has been a change is their application cycle for 2021-2022 Academic year. Check below their application opening and closing dates cycle.
Unisa Opening and Closing dates for 2021
Unisa application dates for 2021 Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees): 1 September – 30 November 2020
Unisa application dates for 2021 Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas: 1 September – 15 December 2020
Unisa application 2021 dates for Master’s & doctoral qualifications: 15 September – 6 November 2020
Please take note of the following:
- During the period 3 January to 7 March 2021, all applications for admission must be submitted online. No self-help stations will be available for applications at the regional offices.
- Admission to a qualification is not automatic. It will depend on whether you comply with the admission requirements and if space is available.
- Not all qualifications are available all the time. Only the qualifications where there is space available will be available on the online application form.
- If you were not offered a space at Unisa, you can contact the Central Applications Clearing House (CACH) at DHET. Click here for more information.
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes
- first-time Unisa applicants
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification and / or specialisation
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were either not offered a space or were offered a space and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or alternative pathway / extended programme who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.
Applicants who plan to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement may apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.
If you were not offered a space at Unisa, you can contact the Central Applications Clearing House (CACH) at DHED
How To Register at Unisa 2021
For second-semester registrations, Click here to learn more
First Apply and Then Register
Registration happens after your application to study with Unisa has been accepted. You will receive an email to confirm the success of your application. Your confirmation email will include your student number which you will use when you when registering.
Unisa has a specific registration period in which you are allowed to register for the academic year. If you do not register in the registration period, your registration will be considered unsuccessful. As stated before, the registration dates for the second-semester will open on 10 June 2021 and will close on 13 July 2021. Once you know when you can register, follow these steps to register online.
Unisa Contact Details
Here are the following ways in which you can contact Unisa:
- Telephone: 012 429 3111
- Fax: 012 429 4150
- General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Unisa contact details