Unisa Application Dates for Second Semester 2024/2025
Unisa Application Dates for Second Semester 2024/2025: UNISA Semester Registration 2024
UNISA is an excellent university, if you do not complete your studies, you will not be left behind. This technique encourages a laser-like focus on increasing student support and connecting new student intake to present academic capabilities and infrastructure in order to maximize all student’s chances of success.
Application for admission: semester 2nd of 2024
UNISA Registration Period for the 2024- 2025 Academic Year
Unisa has a specific registration period in which you are allowed to register for the academic year. If you do not register in the registration period, your registration will be considered unsuccessful. As stated before, the registration dates for the second semester will open on 11 June 2023 and will close on 13 July 2023. Once you know when you can register, follow these steps to register online.
Unisa will assess your application, which includes the points score system. You may be offered a space for semester 1 of the 2024 academic year based on the following: if you meet the academic admission requirements for your qualification of choice, your minimum academic points score (APS), and the number of places available for the qualification for which you have applied.
How To Register at Unisa 2024
- For second-semester registrations in 2023, Click here.
- As stated before, the registration dates for the second semester will open on 10 June and will close on 13 July 2023. Once you know when you can register, follow these steps to register online.
First Apply and Then Register
- Registration happens after your application to study with Unisa has been accepted. You will receive an email to confirm the success of your application. Your confirmation email will include your student number which you will use when you when register. UNISA Semester Registration 2024
Unisa Contact Information
Here are the following ways in which you can contact Unisa:
- Telephone: 012 429 3111
- Fax: 012 429 4150
- General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Unisa contact details
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
OTHER RELATED LINKS: