Unisa Application Closing Date 2024
Unisa Online Application Closing Date 2024
For the 2024 academic year, applications for undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, and degrees) are available and ongoing. Now is the time to apply!
Anyone interested in beginning a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes the following:
- first-time Unisa applicants
- Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or specialisation
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were either not offered a space or were offered a space and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or alternative pathway / extended programme who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
Read Also: Second Semester Registration Unisa 2024-2025
All applications for admission must be submitted online during the prescribed application period.
Applicants who plan to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement may apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.
If you were not offered a space at Unisa, you can contact the Central Applications Clearing House (CACH) at DHED
Applications for admission to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas for the 2024 academic year are open and continuous. Apply now!
Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission, including first-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or changing the specialisation of their current qualification, and applicants in their final year of an undergraduate qualification who wish to continue with postgraduate studies.
Applications for admission to master’s & doctoral qualifications for the 2024 academic year are open and continuous. Apply now!
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission, including first-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students wanting to apply for a new qualification, students in their final year of a qualification wanting to start a master’s or doctoral qualification, and previously registered master & doctoral students who did not register for the 2024 academic year and now wish to continue with their studies.
- If you are applying for admission to a Graduate School of Business Leadership (GSBL) qualification, please apply for a Unisa student number (unless you previously studied at Unisa towards a formal qualification) and complete the online application process.
Unisa’s Short Learning Programmes
Unisa’s Short Learning Programmes (SLPs) focus on “just in time” and “just enough” learning to meet a specific learning need to be identified by individuals, organisations or society at large. SLPs are offered by centres located within the different academic departments of Colleges. Programme content and contact details are contained in each programme. You may also direct enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. As part of a pilot project, only a select number of programmes will be able to apply online. Other programmes will be added in 2024.
Read Also: How to Apply Online at UNISA 2024/2025
Unisa Contact Information
Here are the following ways in which you can contact Unisa:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Telephone: 012 429 3111
- Fax: 012 429 4150
- Email: email@example.com
- General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Unisa contact details
Visit Unisa Tvet College’s Official Website.
Other Related Post