Unisa Application April 2024
Unisa Application April Closing Date 2024
Apply for admission
Unisa Application April 2024, Applications for admission to undergraduate qualifications for the 2024 academic year are closed.
Who must apply?
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This covers first-time Unisa applicants, Unisa students switching to a new qualification, and those who previously applied but were not accepted.
- Anyone who has completed a Higher Certificate or an Alternative Pathway / Extended Program must apply for admission to the next level of education.
- If you previously applied for admission and received feedback but did not register for any reason, you must reapply.
- Everyone planning to enroll in classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
What’s new for 2024?
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your applications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application.
- Successful application: Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (ie either semester 1 or semester 2).
- Unsuccessful application: There are a number of reasons why your application may be unsuccessful, for example:
– Your application was incomplete.
– You did not pay the application fee by the closing date for applications.
– You do not meet the statutory and college admission requirements for your qualification(s) of choice.
– There are limited spaces available for each qualification. Students are accommodated on the basis of the number of places available for each qualification.
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time.
What happens if I don’t accept Unisa’s offer?
- The university will withdraw your offer and give your space to another applicant.
- You will not be able to register for the 2024 academic year.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission (ie semester 1 or semester 2). Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
Read Also: My Unisa Application Approval 2024-2025
Check your documents & confirm that you are ready to apply
Please note that if you don’t meet the exact requirements listed below, your application will be declined and you will have to re-apply during the next application period.
I am sure…
- that Open Distance Learning (ODL) and Unisa are for me
- about my career
- that I have chosen the correct Unisa qualification(s) for my career choice
- that I meet the statutory and college admission requirements for my qualification(s) of choice
- that I have a valid e-mail address and cellphone number, and I accept that Unisa will communicate with me during the application process using this e-mail address and cellphone number. Please ensure that you provide only one e-mail address and one cellphone number during the application process.
I have the following documents scanned & uploaded to an electronic device
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload all the required documents, which generally consist of the following:
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
*Some qualifications may require additional documents. Unisa reserves the right to request original documents and/or to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time. Submitting fraudulent documents is an offense in terms of the Student Disciplinary Code.
I am sure that my documents are scanned according to the rules
Follow the instructions carefully when completing the online application process. Only upload the required documents as individual files and not a complete set of documents as one file.
- Files are not larger than 2MB (2048KB) each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Only the following file types are allowed: PDF (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format file), DOC (Word document file), or TIF (image file)
How to apply?
Ways to apply
- You can apply online (currently closed).
- Applicants who plan to enroll for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement may apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.
Upload supporting documents
Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Unisa students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted.
Unisa does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the application process.
Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from Unisa
- R105 for online applications
- R160 for hard copy applications (non-degree purposes only)
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030)
- Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information.
This fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa, do not qualify for admission to Unisa, or cannot be offered a space due to limited spaces available. Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices.
The due date for the application fee is the closing date for the application period. Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed. Please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of payment.
Make sure that your application is complete
If your application for admission to study through Unisa is incomplete, you will have to re-apply during the next application period. Unisa Application April 2024.
For more details about Unisa applications on April 2024, please visit click this link
UNISA Contact Infomation
Visit the University:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: email@example.com
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
Other Related Post