Unisa Application Appeal Form 2023/2024
Unisa Application Appeal Form 2023/2024: Appeal Forms 2023-2024 PDF Download
The University of South Africa (Unisa) is noted for providing all students with equitable access to higher education. As a result of its social responsibility to repair past disparities, Unisa has an application and selection process that efficiently resolves historical imbalances without jeopardising quality requirements.
2023 application for admission
Undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees)
Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas
DOWNLOAD Unisa Application Appeal Form 2023-2024
Master’s & doctoral qualifications
The application process
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (ie either semester 1 or semester 2).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission (ie semester 1 or semester 2). Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period. Appeal Forms 2023-2024 PDF Download
Read Also: Unisa Application Outcome 2023/2024
Who must apply?
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants and Unisa students changing to a new qualification.
- Everyone completing a Higher Certificate or Alternative Pathway / Extended Programme must apply for admission to the follow-on qualification.
- You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and received feedback, but did not register for any reason.
- Everyone planning to enrol for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
Please note: You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and were offered a space, but did not accept the offer and/or did not register for any reason.
UNISA Contact Infomation
If you want any additional information, please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
OTHER USEFUL LINK