Unisa Application and Registration 2024/2025
Unisa Application and Registration 2024/2025: Unisa Online Registration 2024 Open Dates
The University of South Africa (UNISA), Collateral as Unisa, is the largest university system in South Africa registered. It attracts one-third of all students in South Africa. Due to various lectures and affiliates, UNISA has more than 400,000 students, including international students from 130 countries in the world, which is one of the world’s mega universities and the only university of this type in Africa.
The complete university offers UNISA professional and academic programs, many of which have received international accreditation, as well as a broad geographical pressure, which results in student recognition and employability in many countries around the world.
Application approval, acceptance offers, and register
Applications for undergraduate qualifications: How to accept Unisa’s offer
Undergraduate qualification: higher certificates, diplomas & degrees, advanced certificates, advanced diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) & BTech degrees
What happens once you have applied?
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If your application was successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you are being offered a space.
- You must accept Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you fail to do so, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant. Unisa Online Registration 2024 Open Dates
Read Also: Online Application at Unisa 2024-2025
How do I accept Unisa’s offer?
- Go to www.unisa.ac.za/accept the offer
- Click on “Offer” and follow the instructions.
|Unisa will inform you that your application for admission was successful and indicate for which qualification you have been accepted. Unisa will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied. You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you fail to do so, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
To accept or decline Unisa’s offer, go to www.unisa.ac.za/accept the offer
|Unisa will inform you that your application was unsuccessful. Visit www.unisa.ac.za/study options to explore other study options.
Incorrect/incomplete applications will be rejected.
Remember to register
If your application for admission is successful and you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission. Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period.
UNISA Contact Infomation
If you want any additional information, please contact Unisa at the following address:
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning center):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
- Tel: 0800 005 311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Unisa’s Official Website.
OTHER USEFUL LINK