Unisa Accept Offer 2021-2022
How To Accept Unisa Offer 2021/2022
Applications for undergraduate qualifications: How to accept Unisa’s offer
Undergraduate qualification: higher certificates, diplomas & degrees, advanced certificates, advanced diplomas, Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE.) & BTech degrees. Unisa Accept Offer 2021/2022
What happens once you have applied?
Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If your application was successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you are being offered a space. Unisa Accept Offer 2021/2022
You must accept Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you fail to do so, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant. Unisa Accept Offer 2021/2022
Offеrѕ fоr ѕеmеѕtеr 2 wіll be made durіng June 2021. Offers tо be mаdе wіll be bаѕеd оn thе fоllоwіng: whеthеr уоu mееt the academic аdmіѕѕіоn rеԛuіrеmеntѕ fоr уоur qualification оf сhоісе, your mіnіmum points score аnd the numbеr оf рlасеѕ available fоr the qualification fоr whісh уоu hаvе аррlіеd.
Unisa Accept Offer 2021
How do I accept Unisa’s offer? To accept of offer;
- Go to www.unisa.ac.za/acceptoffer
- Click on “Offer” and follow the instructions.
- Applicants who do not qualify for admission will get feedback as soon as their applications are processed.
- Applicants who qualify for admission will only receive final feedback as to whether or not Unisa will offer them a space for semester 1 of the 2021 academic year once all applications have been processed and spaces allocated for semester 2.
- If you receive an offer from Unisa for semester 2 of the 2021 academic year, please accept or decline the offer within the prescribed timeframe. Registration for semester 1 will open on 3 January 2021.