UJ Online Registration
UJ Online Registration
follow this link: ulink.uj.ac.za to log in and register online
UJ REGISTRATION INFORMATION
UJ provides an online registration process for both new and returning students. Online registration allows students to register for courses, pay fees, view academic records, and update personal information. The online registration procedure at UJ is quick, simple, and convenient.
To access the UJ Online Registration portal, students need to visit the UJ website and utilize the registration section. There, they will find comprehensive instructions on registering online, including the documents they need on hand and the steps to follow. Students can also contact the UJ admissions office for further assistance with the online registration process.
- Please take note that the registration dates could change. Any such modifications will be made public via the UJ website.
- There won’t be any facilities for registration on campus. All registrations are completed online, off-campus, and you may do it using a tablet, a mobile device, or any other available computer facility.
- Visit https://www.uj.ac.za/admission-aid/registration/ for further information. to obtain registration details and adhere to the instructions.
- Check your Proof of Registration to make sure your eligibility and each and every module registration is accurate and complete for the entire year.
- Please be aware that UJ MUST be informed of any prior study (at a higher education institution). Your registration will be canceled if you fail to declare any prior coursework; for further details, see the letter on returning students’ registration that is available on the registration website. https://www.uj.ac.za/admission-aid/registration/
Registration has been extended until 5 March 2024 for admitted students. This arrangement is subject to space availability for new enrolments.
Registration Information Letters
UJ REGISTRATION FEES
The following minimum payments must be made by all students, including those whose tuition is covered by sponsors or companies, in order to register:
- Day students (tuition fees) – All students not residing in the residences – R3 870.00
- Residence students (tuition fees and residence deposit)
- Only students with acceptance letters from residences – R6 470.00
- Residence students (provisionally selected/waiting for a space in residence): R3 870.00
UJ Online Registration step-by-step guide
- Using your STUDENT NUMBER and PASSWORD, access the registration site at ulink.uj.ac.za.
- To continue if you don’t have a password, click CREATE A PASSWORD.
- Click on ITS iENABLER under administrative utilities.
- Detailed instructions on how to use each option can be accessed by clicking on the blue question mark at each process.
Step 3: New Qualification Registration
- Click Register to start the registration process.
- Go through all the processes listed on the left.
- Check your personal contact and address data.
- Read the Academic Enrollment Rules or Agreement and click I Agree to proceed with online enrollment.
- Click Submit Registration. Enter your credentials and click Save and Continue.
- Select the modules you want to add to your entitlement and click Save and Continue.
- Check the modules to add and click Next
Step 3 b: Add a new Module to your current Registration
- Click “Change registration”.
- Click Add topic to subscription.
- Click on the entitlement code you already have
- Select the modules you want to add
- Enter your credentials and click Save and Continue.
- Review the registration fee and click Make payment.
- Enter your card details and related information and click Pay Now.
- Click Register.
- Click Agree to Register to view your proof of registration, or click Email Proof of Registration to email a copy to yourself.
- Click “Sign Out” and return to the “uLink” tab. Select “Blackboard”.
- Quick access to online orientation modules to familiarize yourself with the online learning environment and the tools and skills required for online learning.
- In addition, one week before the module start, you will have access to a registration module containing all reading and study materials to download/save/print.
- The module officially starts on Monday (the module start date) and you can participate in activities, assignments, and more.
STEPS 1, 2, 3a, 4, 5 for NEW 1st time registration
STEPS 1, 2, 3b, 4, 5 for already registered students to add the new module