UJ Application Form 2024-2025
UJ Application Form 2024-2025: UJ Online Application Portal 2024
The University of Johannesburg (UJ) Online Application Form for 2024-2025 will be available from 1 April 2023 to 30 September 2023. Therefore, if you want to apply online at UJ for the 2024 academic year, visit www.uj.ac.za online application form for 2024 and download a copy of the form in pdf format before the deadline.
UJ is vibrant, multicultural, and dynamic, mirroring the pace and intensity of cosmopolitan Johannesburg, the city that bears its name. The institution is proudly South African, and it is well-prepared to play a part in realizing the potential of higher education for Africa’s development. With a student population of over 50 000, including more than 3000 international students from 80 countries, UJ has evolved into a diverse, inclusive, transformational, and collegial institution. Of the 26 public universities that make up South Africa’s higher education system, UJ is one of the major contact institutions in the country.
University of Johannesburg (UJ) Application Dates 2024-2025:
Applications will open on 1 April 2023 before the planned study, and the closing date will be at 12 noon on 30 September 2023. You can click the link below to submit an application online; apply here; if you encounter difficulties when trying to submit an application online, please send an email to email@example.com
Note: It is recommended that all applicants do not send cash or Leave documents or cash to non-citizens for authorization.
Read Also: UJ Prospectus 2024
All international applicants should pay attention to the following
Submit a completed application form with supporting documents
- Final school score
- Valid passport or ID or birth certificate
- Sworn translation of documents in English (documents issued in any language other than English)
- Provide proof of no –
- Refundable application fee of R200.00
- Provide proof of English proficiency not using English as a medium of learning and teaching (University expects applicants to obtain an average score of 80 -104 for an undergraduate course with a total score of 6 in IELTS and a total TOEFL score of 80-104) OR you can choose to take the University of Johannesburg English Language Course (UJELP) exam.
- If you choose to take the University of Johannesburg (UJELP) English course exam, Mr. Malibongwe Masango will be the UJELP contact person. Mr. Masango’s contact information is +27 (0) 11 559 4265 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the first and second options are unsuccessful, the International Admissions Office will provide international applicants with an alternative.
- When the requirements are met. If you need accommodation on campus, please submit a completed accommodation request form when applying for UJ
- During the study period, especially if you intend to obtain exemptions from modules or university courses. UJ Online Application Portal
Apply using the hard copy of the UJ Application Form 2024
You can apply by filling in the hard copy application form and posting your completed application to:
STUDENT ENROLLMENT CENTER
PO Box 524
Things to note when applying via hard copy:
- The “old-fashioned” way usually takes longer, so you’ll have to be patient.
- Have you calculated yourAPS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- Make sure you have attached all relevant supporting documentation.
Read Also: CPUT Application Status 2024-2025
UJ Application Forms 2024-2025:
Download a Hardcopy Of the University of Johannesburg (UJ) Application Form
Contact Details – Matriculations Board
UNISA Sunnyside Campus
- 1st Floor, Block E
- Hadefields Office Park
- 1267 Pretorius Street
- Hatfield, Pretoria
- P O Box 3854
- Pretoria, 0001
- South Africa
- Tel. no: +27 10 591 4401/2
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://mb.usaf.ac.za
Banking Details – Matriculation Board
- Bank – ABSA
- Account Name – Matriculation Board
- Account number – 4059036917
- Branch Name – Sunnyside
- Branch Code – 630345
When paying at an international bank Swift Code – ABSA ZA JJ
The University of Johannesburg Contact Information
- Tel: +27 11 559 4555
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the University of Johannesburg’s Official Website.
Other Related Post